𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓐 𝓝𝓸𝓫𝓸𝓭𝔂⋆☆

|Fix-it fanfiction|AU|No one dies|Popular Amane||Way longer than this needed to be|1796 words|!No proof reads!|I'm sorry but popular Amane and normal ass Nene is a powerful duo|For weeks Nene has been dying to confess her feelings, but her own ins...

|Way longer than this needed to be|1796 words|
!No proof reads!
|I'm sorry but popular Amane and normal ass Nene is a powerful duo|
For weeks Nene has been dying to confess her feelings, but her own insecurities hold her back from this goal. Instead she avoids the object of her affection in the hope that he would forget her like the rest of the school had, but she would be surely mistaken.

---------

One step at a time, Yashiro Nene walked through the crowded halls. Her short stature and somewhat timid nature had caused many students to not see her, causing in lots of incidental bumping and shoving. The cream haired girl sighed as she tried looking above the crowd, only to see her best friend, Amane Yugi, being surrounded by students who were smiling and talking to the boy in the hopes of getting closer to him.

It wasn't unusual for her days to go like this. Each one of Yashiro's friends were incredibly popular after all; Amane was popular for his high intellect and high athletic capability, Aoi was popular for her beauty and kindness, and Kou was popular due to his association with his older brother who was considered to be the most popular student in the entire school. Because of this all of her friends outshined her causing many people to simply forget about her.

Nene wasn't apart of any cliques, wasn't apart of any popular clubs, and wasn't even involved in any rumors. She was simply there. The girl you'd see a photo of when looking through your year book and go, 'Wait...who was that girl again?'.

Of course, she wasn't the only one who shared in this fate. Mitsuba after all was also someone who was often unnoticed, even going as far as to changing his personality in an effort for someone to want to be friends with him. Of course, Yashiro considered him a very close friend, but they shared none of the same classes.

Only during brief moments did she see any of her friends.
When they were all younger and the social hierarchy among students wasn't really a thing they'd all spend every waking hour together, laughing, playing, so on. 
And when it all changed, Yashiro began to wonder if they could even be considered friends any more.