𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓢𝓸𝓷𝓰⋆☆

|Fix-it fanfiction|AU|No one dies||Way longer than this needed to be|2169 words|!No proof reads!|This is inspired by JubyPhonic's cover of the song "Lovesongs" originally by VocaCricus|Aoi convinces Yashiro to join the talent show with her in orde...

|Way longer than this needed to be|2169 words|
!No proof reads!
|This is inspired by JubyPhonic's cover of the song "Lovesongs" originally by VocaCricus|
Aoi convinces Yashiro to join the talent show with her in order to impress people enough to make them stop bullying Nene's ankles and to help Yashiro win the affection of charming school princes. Last minute Aoi has to cancel but luckily there's someone to fill her place.

---------

The first thing Aoi heard when entering the classroom was the crying of her best friend; Nene Yashiro. The sun shone through the window causing Nene's cream colored hair to shine like a dull sun with her teal tips glistening slightly when caught in the large orb's rays. Most predominately the tears in the girl's reddish eyes sparkled like pearls in the deep sea only causing the blue haired girl's worry to deepen when she saw them roll down Nene's cheeks rapidly. Her posture was slouched with her head crooked to the side to look out the window at the building next over where Hanako was having homeroom.

Running to her side, Aoi began rubbing the girl's back in soothing circles asking what was wrong. Aoi's eyes were wide and filled with nothing but concern, her voice was incredibly soothing, so much in fact that to Nene it almost sounded like a worried mother comforting their child.

"Aoiiii-channn.." Yashiro sniffled as she quickly whipped her head in Aoi's direction, "I confessed to Nakayama-senpai..and he said no..and when I was walking away I heard Shinshi-san mock my ankles while asking why anyone would date me-- Wahhh!!"

Nene cried into her hands as Akane-chan wrapped her arms around her cream haired friend tightly, "Aw..Nene-chan..I'm sorry about that. Getting rejected and bullied in the same day sounds tough.."

"Well if it wasn't I wouldn't be crying so much.." Yashiro sighed as she wiped her tears from her face with a saddened hiccup.

Aoi thought for a moment as she gently released Nene from the hug. "We could always try impressing everyone! The talent show is coming up, you should enter with me!" The blue haired girl lit up at even the idea, bouncing up and down slightly.