𝓡𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓡𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵𝓼⋆☆

|Fix-it fanfiction|Canon Complaint(?)|Reincarnation|Royal AU|Manga Characters(but no spoilers)||Way longer than this needed to be|4976 words|!No proof reads!|This idea was all over the place|After Yashiro's eventual death and after Amane's sins ha...

|Way longer than this needed to be|4976 words|
!No proof reads!
|This idea was all over the place|
After Yashiro's eventual death and after Amane's sins have been forgiven the two are given another chance to do all of the things they couldn't/wish they could in their next life. Now reincarnated as royals, along with everyone they knew from their past life, the two desperately try to find each other once more.

---------

Amane sat on a large throne adorned with the reddest of rubies and the softest golden silks in all of the land with nothing but the sounds of his quaint castle to accompany him. By his side there was a throne similar to his that of which was showered with the most stunning pearls and diamonds, teal fabric lined the perfectly cushioned creme colored seat. The beauty of the chair was yet to be seen by others as it was covered with a white tarp due to the fact that there no one was to sit upon it.

The prince's hand softly touched the chair beside him, a small sigh passing through his lips. As the boy grew older the pressure for him to marry became more and more intense and thousands of potential suitors were lined up for the prince to meet on the daily. It was something that agitated the prince more than anything as he had made it clear that his bride was not one that he could trade for anyone else. That he would only get married if it was to her.

Normally when an heir was stubborn to marry the next in line would take the thrown, but Tsukasa was never even considered as an heir due to the fact he was already the ruler of a kingdom. When the two boys were young, the marriage between their father and their mother crumbled into pieces sparking a war that the marriage was originally supposed to prevent. Due to the chaos Amane stayed with their father to one day rule the Kototama Kingdom while Tsukasa was taken by their mother to be the heir to the Ashibetsu Kingdom. Because of this and the fact that Amane had no siblings or cousins to speak of, he was the only heir and so the kingdom would have to be patient for his eventual marriage.