𝓜𝔂 𝓖𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭⁑✰

|Pt.2|AU|Human Amane and Apparition Nene|
|Way longer than this needed to be|2070 words|
!No proof reads!
|Part two of me copying Chi♡|
Kokkuri-san makes it her soul purpose to help Amane find friends, and when she eventually fails, Yugi asks if he and her could become friends which she immediately declines before he finds a magical item leading to a series of unfortunate events.

---------

For the past week Amane had been followed around by the apparition summoned within the daikon patch tucked into the furthest reaches of the old building, in the garden hidden by large and bountiful yet misleading flowers. Despite the fact it should have annoyed him, unnerved him, scared him even- he felt comforted by the feeling of companionship. Even if the one providing it was a mysterious spirit with a false persona of perfect sweetness.

She was the prime example of artificial feminine adorableness, her long lashes hiding the true feelings displayed within her magenta eyes. Barely ever did he see her angry or sad, almost as if she was trying not to burden him, but what she didn't know about him was how much he hated liars. Despite this, the way she spoke as she caressed the cheek of Amane whenever tears slipped out of his eyes, made his heart feel warm and his composure decrease whenever he looked back on it. Her words to his always weeping figure were filled with genuine and caring intent, causing all her lies to become slightly more bearable.

Surprisingly having a ghost constantly following you around was far less distracting than one would think. It mainly seemed she was using her quest to help Yugi gain friends as an excuse to look around the school, admiring the views the windows provided as Amane focused on his sensei's lectures.

Despite the little things he noticed about his apparition accomplice, like the way her eyes always brightened up at the mention of strawberries, or the way she'd get distracted by attractive boys walking down the halls; he realized that he didn't actually know anything about her. How she died, when she died, why she died...not even her real name or anything of the sort. He especially didn't even have a grasp of her real personality outside of an overly cheery girl which seemed to be the thing that bothered him most of all.