𝓜𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓰𝓮𝓼⋆☆✦

|Fix-it fanfiction|Fluff|AU|No one dies|Hurt/Comfort|Self Harm||Way longer than this needed to be|4739 words|!No proof reads!|Please skip this chapter if you are struggling with Self Harm or are sensitive to this topic|Crisis Text Line(US): 741741...

|Way longer than this needed to be|4739 words|
!No proof reads!
|Please skip this chapter if you are struggling with Self Harm or are sensitive to this topic|
Crisis Text Line(US): 741741
Crisis Text Line(CA): 686868 or 741741 (I'm unsure which one)
Crisis Text Line(UK): 85258
Crisis Text Line(IE): 50808
Crisis Facebook: Facebook.com/crisisresponse
I'm open for those who need to talk: Ari!#5630
After getting into a fight with Aoi-chan, Yashiro is tormented by Akane-kun over phone which leads her to self harm. Amane finds her and tries to help her through what she is going through.

---------

It had been a series of events that led Yashiro to the very situation she was in.

Aoi and her had gotten into a huge fight, the kind of fight that she knew could destroy their friendship. At first it was just about Nene spending more time with Amane than Aoi but it soon devolved into something...worse. It only took a few admittedly regrettable sentences to slip out of Yashiro's mouth, but by the end of the conversation Aoi gave a cold glare (the type of glare Nene knew she only reserved for people who truly disgusted her) to the girl before leaving.

Apparently Akane knew about their little argument, but he had been given an incredibly biased version of it. Trying his best not to do anything too brash, he'd confronted Yashiro about the whole thing. It only took a few contradictions from her side of the story to make him decide whose side he was on (not that is was much of a debate). How dare someone upset his love and then still think themselves to be so in the right that they voch for themself in such a shameless manner?