Part 12

I was really happy cuz he was smiling that diamond 💎 smile I was waiting for. We thought of going back to the hotel as Tony went back already. I was feeling too bad vibes about today . As everything goes wrong when these happened . While ondreaz was driving we talked a lot and me trying to hide my anxiety. He was telling me time to time that if I was ok and I told yes . I didnt want to add any pressure to him cuz I know he will freak out.

Ok princess we are here, he said happily . Me trying to give him the equal energy back but was failing. What happened love ? He asked with sorrow in his voice. It's just I have bad vibes for today my whole life is crazy. I said whining. It's ok princess you have me here so nothing is going to happen. He said with a slight smile. Hope so I spoke. Once we were near there room he opened the door for me to see Tony and Liz making out. I knew nothing is going to be good today . 

Once they saw me Liz have me a disgusted face , ondreaz a happy one for his bro getting a girlfriend, me a scared one, and Tony trying to understand the situation. Guys this is my girlfriend Tony started and I finished it LIZ I started having my anxiety attack as Dre saw it he sat me down and gave water. You ok princess?He asked . Princess ,she doesn't deserve to be a princess she is even suffering from poverty. Said Liz . Why should you say that babe she is my friend talk to her with respect . Told Tony protecting his suffering friend. And how do you know her? He asked . Oh she was my ex friend. She said with a disgusted face. Well she is my friend so talk with respect said Tony . Fine sorry Annie said Liz uncovered.