Part 19

ONDREAZ POV 

When we opened the video it was of Annie explaining what had happened. I couldn't believe Tony of pushing Annie away from him just by his stupid girlfriend. She also mentioned how she tried to sleep with me for benefits and money. I had to get Annie back I thought of an idea which might be stupid. I told storm to go home while I prepared myself to do this which was ending my life. I don't need the money if I can't handle it in the world and alone without Annie who kept he hyped up.

I decided to post my last posts

INSTA

Ondreaz lopez: If I don't have her, there is no smile, no smile no life

Charlidemileo: it's ok bro you will get her 

Annika patnaik: Oh nooo pls. Don't do anything.                   Ondreaz lopez: No one is here to support me I will do it.   Annika patnaik: Plss just wait and breathe                              Ondreaz lopez  : I hurt you why do you care ❤?

ANNIE POV 

I had to save him I don't want him to do what I did . I had to save him... I Love Him.... Wait I still love him . Even if he hurts him I will still love him it's a 10 year friendship. I will obviously love him

I rushed to the car 🚗 without even listening to dan and shouted HE IS GOING TO DIE! She didn't stop me anymore . As my eyes started becoming light blue as my witch senses started to kick in. My parents were wizards so when I was hurt the most it became blue same goes with dannie. But it happens only 2 times in my life

I rushed to his house forgetting about my eyes and shouted STOP! Before he could cut himself. He was terrified looking at my eyes changing colours from blue to red. Red because I was very 😠 angry.

ONDREAZ POV 

When I was about to cut I saw Annie bursting with blue eyes which I thought was contacts but then they changed to bright red. I was terrified like she was going to hurt be her body was yellow. I was really scared not knowing what to do as she got angrier.