Part 29

"PRINCESS WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?" . I had to play with him . I can't just tell him yes. I have to make it a memorable day! . Ondre I don't know!, I feel like I enjoy your friendship more than a relationship, I am sorry. I said keeping a straight face. And him with tears in his eyes threatening to fall. Princess you are my everything and you are mine, I can't let anyone take you, I can't see you with anyone else. Pls give me a chance pls he said as all the tears fell down.

I am kidding bubba! I will be honoured to be your girlfriend. I love you so much! Really? He said as he stopped crying. Of course bubba! Or will I say baby! Let's stick to baby as it will show that you are mine. He said smilimg. I love you! I said as I leant forward without touching the cake. I love you too babe! He said as he leant and we kissed. It was like fireworks in the sky. Now let's eat this and get out of here. He said as we started eating the cake.

Once we finished ondreaz opened the door for me again. Babe you know that I have a hand and I can open a door by myself. I said . But mama raised a gentleman! He said. I laughed as we started driving. Babe you know that me missed the turn for our house. I said 

baby have patience! He spoke. Fine. I say whining. As parked our vehicle , I went out as I saw the 🌴 beach 🌴 I love beaches but I was not happy cuz I couldn't swim cuz I didn't have a swimsuit 👙. 

As he saw my smile fade away,he asked, why arnt  you happy babe? He said, I thought you like the beach. He spoke again. I can take you somewhere else,he spoke again not letting me speak.

I love the beach babe, it's just I don't have a suit. I say frowning. I got you one, he spoke. My smile started to grow.

Wow babe you look hot as hell! He spoke

Wow babe you look hot as hell! He spoke. Me being insecure about my self I covered my chest. He took my hand away and spoke something that changed me and I was no more insecure. Mamas you are you, you have a unique body be proud of it and showcase it. Thank you babe . I said as he kissed my neck smirking😈 and me moaning😏. Come let's go he spoke. I went to the water and we played a lot. It was 9:00 so we decided to go.

Before we went to the car he stopped me and showed me this.

Babe I want you for ever and I promise to never hurt you and we will always listen to both the stories if something happens

Babe I want you for ever and I promise to never hurt you and we will always listen to both the stories if something happens. So will you take this promise ring and accept this promise?

Yes..  ....