Part 17

Zackiel.....

He was like my brother over the month. He told me that he was dating my sis and I was happy.

Hey bro! I said as I jumped on him. As dan  laughing at us . Hey sis he mumbled in my hair. After being there for five mins we went to dannie. Hey babe he said as he kissed dannie. Hey bubba, she said happily.

Me looking at them thinking about Dre as I didn't know tears start flowing from my eyes. Hey sis what's wrong? They both asked and where is dre? Zack asked. As they both sat down with Dan giving us food. 

Oh hi-m, I said sadly chocking on my tears. He left me to be with storm. They raised their eyes in response. So everything was going fine but I found out that Liz was Tony 's girlfriend as she was angry I didn't gave her his number she trapped Tony on her own. After a month Tony started pushing away from me I didn't know what Liz told to Tony but Tony started giving me hate calls and texts. I started not showing my phone to see cuz I didn't want him to think and of his brother. At that time Dan was recording secretly to give this message to Tony and ondre not me or Zack knowing . And then Liz called Dre to Starbucks and told him something and gave a picture 📷 of you guys going on a date. Then Dre got mad and started to text storm for revenge and then I found out.

We all were in tears after this. Zack held me close and said 'It's ok sis 'over and over again. It's not ok, i said .

At that time we finished our food and I went to bed. I was really broken. But I had believe it. I couldn't do anything. It just went in one sec

DANNIE POV 

My sis has done a lot for me and I haven't done anything for her I had to get her back to ondreaz so I sent ondreaz the video and told "get your girl before someone took it from you "