Part 20

ANNIE POV 

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT ? I SHOUTED at the scared boy more terrified. I am sorry you are important to me if you didn't like me why do I have to live as I can't handle this toxic world without someone. He said scared. Oh dre! I said calmly all the colour going out of my body. I touched him but he flinched so I went back not wanting to scare him.

Why did you change your colour? He asked still scared . Iii--- can't say it bubba. I said not wanting him to leave me cuz I am a wizard. Then forget me! He said with more confidence and holding the knife. STOP OK! I SHOUTED. I WILL TELL YOU! I said. As my eyes turned blue again because of seeing someone I love hurt. He flinched again as he threw the knife not wanting to get hurt by me.

Come here I demanded. He was sweating as he sat on my side not even touching me. I hugged him by him being more scared and by flinching. See this is my I didn't tell you because you would be scared of me and leave me cuz I am a wizard. I have a normal life but I just change color when I am unbearabl y hurt or angry. I said sobbing harshly. 

ONDREAZ POV 

That was something that was unexpected. I can't leave her like this she doesn't know that I have the same feelings for her from the first day and I can never leave or make fun of her. 

Hey Annie I will never leave you it is like a god gift for you think like that princess, I said hopefully making her better . No! I am not a princess i am a witch ! She spoke still sobbing. You will always be my princess! I told her . She stopped sobbing and looked at me. Really? She asked me. 

yes princess,whatever happens I will still love you know matter what ! I said . 

Thank you and I Love You she spoke . It was the first time telling eachother . I think she took my silence as a no . It's totally ok if you dont lov- she started to speak as I tell I love you too. 

And then we go the leant in and kissed her lips the best feeling in the world 

I loved her I thought again and again