Part 36

As we went inside the house it was beautiful! I loved it so much . And I was greeted by thomas. Hi thomas! I exclaimed . Hey Annie  he spoke. Let's go to the pool all the members are there and we can discuss the 'SECRET'

I nodded. Hey Ann i have to go I will come tomorrow I promise! She said . I was sad but I have a lot of members to talk to and I was excited to see charli . It has been a long time talking to her .

As I entered charli saw me and screamed while running to m e. I have her a huge hug. I missed you so much Annie she spoke tearing up. Aww baby it is ok now I am hear of we will spend a lot of time together. As she let go of me . I go to other members and greet them by a hug . Let me tell you long hugs as it was a long time hearing them. So we all say down. So annika let's talk about the secret . Thomas spoke.

The secret was that I am joining the hype house . And everyone including Tony knows. You would be like wow really leave your boyfriend after you got fame. Well no I am not those peoplr. me Tony and ondreaz are official members of the hype house. But ondreaz doesn't know ! In the last day of the week I will tell him that I am officially staying here. 

I will be '" leaving '" him. An d Tony is going to blindfold him take a flight to la and surprise him with me.