Part 38

Today was The day you will tell ondreaz ! Dundundun

                                    Babyboo💗💗😁

Hi baby. I say happily. Hey babe why are you so happy? He says as he sees my face sparkling. OH I GOT EXCEPTED IN THE HYPEHOUSE!!! I screamed. WHAT! He said sadly and angrily . SO YOU ARE JUST GONNA LEAVE ME THEN, OH I SEE YOUR PLAN YOU JUST WANTED TO GO SO YOU SAID THAT YOU WILL GO FOR A WEEK. I frowned at Dre being mad but sad cuz it was our first official argument! See I hope we can do long distance. I say . OH YA LONG DISTANCE, MY SHIT YOU JUST WANTED TO BREAK UP SO FINE TO THEN!.I AM DONE! He spoke. It hurt so much but I knew he didn't mean it. So I wipped my fear and cut the call.

  END

I just waited for Tony in our room. It would take 2 hr from Vegas to la 

ONDREAZ POV 

I can't believe it I lost her . Did she get fed up from me? Does she love someone else? Did she go for fame? Did she cheat?

I was stopped by Tony having two bags . Bro let's go we will lose the flight. What flight? I asked . Just come on! He said . I didn't care cuz I was broken into two pieces .

We got to the airport and I didnt even look at the board of where we were going I was crying. Tony was comforting me in the plane ✈.

As we got out of the airport I saw someone standing there waiting for us . It was annika . Once she saw us I started crying as I can't believe it was a plan to get to her! 

ANNIKA'S POV 

When I saw Dre I knew that he knew that it was a plan! He came to me running as he jumped on me as I held him with his arms around my neck and legs around my waist . I could lift him cuz I was used to it. Baby I am sorry be mine please he said sobbing uncontrollably in my chest loudly. As I was holding him I wanted him to calm down so we stayed like that. I have Tony a handshake as he saw his brother in awe .

Yes Dre i know that I will always be yours and you are mine no one can change that ! I say assuring him. Really.....He asked