WILL WE MAKE IT THROUGH?

This story is from Edward's pov. But if I change it to Bella's pov, I'll let you know.

Read and enjoy!
 _________________

Me: I own Twilight!
Stephenie Meyer (*smirks*): No you don't.
Me: Of course I doooo! Ask Edward!
Edward: No. Stephenie Meyer owns Twilight.
Me(*in hysterics*): You were supposed to support me!
Stephenie Meyer: Told you so.
Me(*sighs in defeat*) : Stephenie Meyer owns Twilight.

+_________________+_________________+___________________+____________________+

PART 1- WILL WE MAKE IT THROUGH?

Life is beautiful. Yeah really.

If you had asked me a couple of years ago, I'd have said Life sucks. All changed because of a girl...my girlfriend.

But now, staring at the ceiling wall, daydreaming, burying myself deep into the bed covers, inhaling her scent...I couldn't help but wonder if 'Life is beautiful' was an understatement. It was more than beautiful. 

Suddenly I felt an emptiness....

Oh right, she left for work.

And then I felt angry....

Today was Saturday! We were supposed to be enjoying the weekend! Waking up late, having fun while making breakfast, watching a picture, then watching a sleeping Bella with popcorn stuck in her hair.....

I woke up and sighed. Guess I'll have to suck it up. Without her. My longtime girlfriend (two years *proud smirk*). The love of my life. My soul mate. My everything.

I had met Bella when I was a senior in high school. She was a newbie and she was also a senior. My sister Alice and her became bffs on the first day itself (don't ask me how). It wasn't a love at first sight (does that even exist?). She was a shy girl but when you get to know her, you'll get to know the confident side of her. One day we were friends and then suddenly, I was asking her out. She freaked out and all...but before we knew, we were officially a couple.

They say high school love doesn't last. But here we are. In the third year of our college.

I don't know how to explain this one, but I've always felt a connection towards her. It's like a magnetic pull (don't look at me like I'm crazy).

Whatever, she is my 'the one'.

I've been nothing but happy and content for these two years. Of course we lose our tempers frequently(don't even go to a PMSing Bella), but we still get through everything.

Even though a part of me (a bigger part) was satisfied, there was a small part of me (the one which every human existing has), which was insecure. What happens if one day our love for each other runs off? What if one day she gets enough of me and decides to end things.

And I wanted this to last. So badly.

Would I be asking for more if all I wanted was a reassurance? Just a simple one. So that I can give my desperate hopes a rest.

I know Bella's parents' marriage resulted in Bella getting scarred for a lifetime, but still....a man can hope right? And I've always felt like I've been living on nine lives. One day I run out of them...she leaves me...for another man...

I don't know if such a man exists or not but I have never wanted anything more than to kill him with my bare hands.

Stupid possessive male ego.

Right now I can only hope nothing ruins this...

I woke up suddenly to the noise coming from the kitchen. Had she come early? But she would have informed me before. Could that be Emmett? If it were him, then I'd have heard the door open..

What if...burglar...or a psycho...or even a vampire...Dracula....

I shook my head. Those things don't exist. I'd been spending too much time with Alice and Emmett. 

I shivered. The rational part of me wanted to call the cops first. But the irrational part (the one with the male ego) wanted to take it in my own hands.

I know I'm not a fighter like Emmett or Jasper but hey! I have it in me. I cautiously walked towards the kitchen with a baseball bat (the one gifted by Bella's dad for Christmas..oh! have I mentioned that he was a cop?).

I was expecting someone huge with a serious expression. But what I saw wasn't what I was expecting...

A little scared girl who looked about four or five (I know nothing about babies and their ages) with pale pink cheeks. Who was confused but relieved to see me.

"Daddy?"

________________

I know this chapter is bad...but I promise the next few chapters will be good.

Ignore the grammatical and spelling mistakes.

I'm sorry this chapter was really short. Will come up longer chapters soon!

Next update in two days.

                                                                                                                                              ~jaya1812