Chapter one: Know Thy Enemy

HARLEY'S POV

HARLEY'S POV

"Come on please!", I practically yelled at Jade as she fixing her red hair getting ready for the day. she sighed, "Harlez, there's no guaranty that well be able to get back. Plus I don't even watch that show, so I have no interest in any of those guys."

I frowned before remenbered something, "Not true AJ, you said that Elijah Mikaelson was hot and spicy. So you can go for him, please." "Harlez, i'm not going in, you know that my main man is Nikki Sixx." Sighing I said" I know but, please just go with me. We'll grab Klaus and go. Easy peasy, it won't be more than like an hour in our time."

She shook her head, " Harley, there's no guaranty any of this will happen, I know that you love that character but, what will happen if we do bring him back. He is a real person here just not as Klaus. So what if someone sees him, for Hell's sake we live in the same city as Joseph Morgan. So what's gonna happen when you and him go out in public, people will think Joseph Morgan is cheating on his wife."

Without thinking I said, " Well i'll move, him and I can go somewhere else." Jade gabbed my arm," What about the fact he's a vampire?" I moved my arm away, " Technically he's a hybrid, and he knows how to clean up after him self. Also he doesn't have to kill them, people here don't wear or ingest vervain, so he can compel them to forget."

She sighed, "Harley I have to anatomy class, well talk about this more later." I shook my head no, "There's no talking me out of going, at 5 o'clock. Whether you come or not, thought I hope you do come I'm going in." she turned back around to look at me shaking her head before walking out of our dorm room.

After she left I sat down on the desktop and started researching the portal more. Learning that you had a different life in the portal and that one minute here was an hour there. that was good news to me because I didn't want to be gone long. this year the portal was opening in the park behind thee school, even though this only happened once every 1000, no one even cared that it was opening. There was no special celebration like with comets, nothing. so it would be easy for me to slip in and back out before midnight when it closed.

JADE'S POV

After I left Harlez I went to class though all I could think about was the portal. it was a once in a life time chance, it could be fun to go for just a day. Maybe we could get Harlez man and leave. we could figure it out. Plus I can let her go by herself, she'd end up getting her self killed because she would say the wrong thing, to the wrong person.

Or she would get stuck by talking about her normal life. No, she would lose track of time like always and not be able to leave and be trapped there forever. I couldn't let that happen to her, she's my best friend. Shit! Now I have to leave anatomy class early and miss Biology complete or I'm not gonna make it when she leaves.

***

I ran out to the park area making it there right before 5 to be meet with Harley standing there waiting for it to open. Out of breath I panted, " Harlez, I'm coming with you." Her face lit up as she more less squeaked, "I knew you would come. I'm so glad I don't have to go by myself. Now it'll be so much fun." She ended it with a giggle as the portal opened, it looked like a sideways pool, blue and watery. As I stood there just looking at it Harley grabbed my hand pulling me in with her. Into the portal that should take us to wherever Klaus Mikaelson lived.

HARLEY POV

As we walked into the portal I expected it to feel water though it felt like walking through air. When we popped out on the other side we were in the woods close to the Fell Church at night. I was in aw that we were now in Mystic Falls, although I was snapped out of it by AJ screaming, " What the Hell happened to my new Motley Crue shirt?" I looked over at her to see her now in a cute black crop top with a jean jacket, and a black checkered skirt. Laughing a bit I said, " I don't know but, i love the fit." She laughed, " It is cute but, my Motley Crue shirt. Dude look at your fit, its so pretty.''

I looked at down to see a cute white and purple top, with a jean skirt, and I loved it. I could just tell my face was lit up and that my smile was from ear to ear. i started to walk out of the woods as AJ grabbed my hand, " Wait, where are we?" After she asked the question my head felt like it had been hit by a train. My head was flooded with memories that were mine but, not really. They were the memories of Harley Lockwood, who I am in this world. After the flood stopped I looked at AJ and noticed that she was confused too. "So apparently I'm Harley Lockwood, town werewolf. So who are you know?" She said," Well supposedly I'm Amber Jade Salvatore." I smiled ''that means you're a vampire and Damon is your brother."

As we were walking we heard a guy yell, " There you guys are! We've been looking for you." we turned around to see Damon, Jeremy, and Bonnie, the one who spoke was Damon. AJ's "brother", he continued, "Well at least you guys are were we needed to be at."