Chapter Five: The Sun Also Rise

A/N: Same outfit as last chapter.

HARLEY'S POV

I sat there on that stone bored out of my mind for hours, I literally watched the sky grow dark. After a while a witch brought out two people, one I could tell was a wolf, the other was Jenna. Jenna wasn't anything, was she?" What is Jenna doing here?" The witch didn't answer she just walked away, I scoffed, "Rude."  

***

It had been more hours and the moon had now rose, Jules, the wolf was in transformation, as the witch came back this time with Elena who ran over to a crying Jenna, as Jenna said, " Oh, my head. What's wrong with me?" Elena said," Do you remember what happened?" She nodded, " You called me. You were so scared. Oh, ah, I should have realized that it wasn't you. The second I walked out of the house, someone grabbed me. A vampire."  Elena angrily said, " Klaus, it was Klaus."

Jenna confused said, "He made me drink his blood. And I don't...I don't remember anything after that." She looks around, anxiously, " Where are we? What happened?"  I answered, "We're at the quarry. He brought us here." She looked at me asking, "Why don't I remember anything?" Elena said, " Jenna, do you remember...When I told you how someone becomes a vampire?" She nodded, " Yeah, if you die with vampire blood in your system, it's..." she paused, realizing what has happened to he, "Oh, god. He killed me." Elena  gave a sad smiled," Jenna, listen to me. Listen to me, everything's going to be okay. I'm going to get you out of here." She was confused saying, " I'm a vampire?"  The witch walked in and said, " And I bet you're hungry too?" 

The witch approaches them, as  Jenna and Elena look up at her from the ground. Elena sees a sharp rock nearby and rushes to grab it, but, with a wave of her hand, the witch sends Elena flying backwards. Elena lands painfully in the dirt. the witch waves her hand again, creating a circle of fire around Elena. Elena stands up and rushes towards the flames, but finds that she can't escape them. 

The witch said, "Don't bother trying to get through. I spelled the circle. You're trapped. No matter what you do."  Elena with tears in her eyes said, "Greta...Please, just- just let her go." The witch who I know knew as Greta sliced her wrist open with the sharp rock. Blood dripped from her wound. Jenna looked at it, hungrily. Greta said, "Klaus chose her." Elena yelled, "No!" As Greta lowers her wrist to Jenna saying, "Drink it." Elena is repeatedly saying, " Jenna no, Jenna don't."  Jenna looks from the blood to Elena before sinking her teeth into Greta's wrist, after a few moments of Jenna drinking her blood she pulled her wrist away saying, " That's enough."  

JADE'S POV

After we left Harlez I meet up with Elijah, Stefan, and Alaric at the old witch house. As we were standing outside Elijah said, "The sacrifice is completed in stages as the full moon sets. First the werewolf is killed, then the vampire. Finally the doppelgänger. Once Elena dies, the curse will be broken. Klaus will become hybrid. As he kills them he'll collect there blood in a cup which he plans go give to Harley unleashing her powers." Alaric said, " So when do we attack?" Elijah then said, "Elena's death will activate his dormant werewolf side. He'll be vulnerable during the transformation. That's when Bonnie comes in." Stefan asked, "And you're sure Bonnie will survive this?" He nodded, "If she can deliver him to the brink of death, I'll finish the job myself."

As we were standing there Stefan got a phone call, he walked away a piece answering the phone. After a few seconds of him being on the phone he turned to Alaric with a worried look on his face, as Alaric said, "What is it? What's wrong?" Stefan didn't answer he just said, "oh, my god."

HARLEY'S POV 

I watched as Elena paced back and forth in her circle as Jenna was siting on her knees in hers. Elena then asked Jenna, " How are you feeling?" She sighed, "I feel like myself...Only not. Everything is brighter. The fire's hotter. Part of me is terrified, but there's another part of me that doesn't want to feel anything." Elena nodded saying, "Vampires can turn off the part that's human. That's the part that hurts." Jenna's eyes filled with tears as she said, " I'm gonna die, aren't I?" Elena shock her head, " No! Jenna, I'm not going to let that happen. I don't care what I have to do."