Chapter 12: Sinners and Saints/ Fruit of Poisoned Tree

HARLEY'S POV

HARLEY'S POV

Klaus caught me before I fell picking me up saying, "Ooh, I've got you, love. I've got you." I didn't complain as he cared me to the car, I felt so weak. He sat me down in the backseat of AJ'S car, he walked to his car leaving me inAJ's. She drove us home, I still felt groggy and weak. I got out of the car, stumbling as I walked to the front step. AJ ran over to help me as I about fell going up the stairs. She said, " Harlez, woah. What did they give you?"  I gave a small laugh, " I have no idea. I just want to go to sleep." She nodded walking in the house, up to my room. She gave me a look as I started to sit on the bed, " Harley, white sheets." I tilted my head confused, she continued with, " You're covered in dirt and blood." I nodded," Shower first then sleep, right?" She laughed, " The fact that you asked is just funny." I laughed as I said, "I know, I know. Well I'm gonna shower so I can sleep, I feel so tired." She nodded walking out of the room leaving me to get clean and go to sleep. 

****

I keep tossing and turn in the bed, unable to sleep. The one time I started to sleep, a nightmare took over. As I was laying there trying to sleep I heard my door open softly, and light foot steps. Klaus walked in and looked at me he couldn't tell my eyes were open before I said sleeply, " Hey." He smiled saying," I didn't mean to wake you." I shook my head sitting up saying," You didn't wake me I haven't even been to sleep." He nodded saying, " I figured you had been asleep the whole time." I shook my head, " No, I just... can't sleep." He nodded, " Nightmares?" I smiled, "How did you know?" He smiled saying, " The only thing I have ever know to keep you wake was heat and nightmares. I had the A/C fixed the other day so it had to be nightmares." I laughed," Well you're not wrong." He gave a small laugh, shaking his head, "Well, Im gonna let you try to get some sleep." I though for a moment before saying, " Wait,will you stay? Atlest till I''m asleep?" He smiled, "Yeah, I'll stay." He laid down in the bed side me, and I felt safe for the first time in a long time.

(The next day) 

JADE'S POV 

I was in the kitchen when Klaus and Rebekah came in both looking very concerned and upset. I gave a confused look say, " What the matter?" Klaus listened for a second before saying, " Okay she's still asleep. Don't say anything to Harley but, the Witch that came over, Sabine, she had a vision." Still confused I said, " A vision of what?" Rebekah gave Klaus a look, before saying, " She and some others beleive that Harlez and Nik's children will be what brings death to all witches."Klaus gave a small laugh," Which wouldn't nesaceraly be a bad thing." I glared, " Hey! I'm a witch remeber."  He scoffed, " You're a different, you are part vampire as well. So you technically don't count." I nodded, " So Harlez has no idea about this?" Rebekah nodded," And we aren't to tell her either." I was taken back, " So, we aren't telling Harley that the witches what to kill her kids because of the fact they think, her triplets are gonna kill them all. Their babies, hell they aren't even born yet, how could they be the death of all witches." Rebekah said, " Sophie said Sabine is wrong all the time, she's probably wrong now too. I agreed that their just babies and won't do anything." Klaus nodded, " Well, I agree as well but, Harley is not to know."