Chapter 13: Bloodletting

(Same outfits as previous)

JADE'S POV

We got to Marcel's to see two people fighting and as the woman wins Klaus came up behind her snapping her neck, causing the crowd that was once loud to become very quit, saying,  "Good evening! I'd like a word." Marcel angrily said, "What do you think you're doing?" I answered with, " It appears that we've interrupted a collection of filthy amateurs! We've come here for the girl. Give her to us, or we kill everyone here... starting with you."  He scoffed at this saying, "You three got a lot of nerve, coming into my home and making demands." Klaus gave a fake smile saying," Your home, is it?" Elijah said, "The girl! We will not ask again."  Marcel smiled, "I assume you're talking about Harley? Yea high, blonde hair, bitchy attitude? Who is she, anyway?" Klaus glared saying, " She's an old friend. You know how sentimental I am about old friends." 

Marcel still with a smile on his face said, "Well, I ain't got her. And before you start whining, I did pay her a little visit earlier tonight. I was feeling nostalgic, so I took a trip out to the plantation where I used to be a slave. And, imagine my surprise when I realized that the Original family of vampires had taken up residence. Your girl, Harley, answered the door, we exchanged hellos, that was it. You don't believe me? Look around. Hell, I'll even help you find her. But the question that I'd ask is: if Harely isn't here, then where is she? " 

HARLEY'S POV

I woke up on the back of an SUV, my hands were bound but, I could see the country roads as we drove.  I tried to kick out the back window to escape, but the driver stoped the car and got out to check the trunk. The driver grabbed me and I started to fight and kicking as I heard the familloir voice of Tyler saying, " Seriously?" I was confused saying, " Tyler?" Still holding me he said, "You don't wanna fight me, Haarley. You know you can't beat a hybrid."  He pulles zip ties out of his pocket, putting them on my feet making it to where I couldn't run or kick, or fight really. I screamed at him, " Ahh! Let me go, you backstabbing half-breed piece of shi--""He yelled back at me, " Shut up!" He threw me over his shoulder walking me deeper into the bayou.  

JADE'S POV

As we sat in teh court yard I said, "Not the most attractive community, are they?" Klaus laughed as Elijah said,"You do realize they can hear you?" I scoffed, "  You do realize I don't care?" We watched as Marcel gave back with a few of his goones, once he was closer to us he said," Klaus, my sire, you I owe the world, and I always show respect to my elders. If your special lady friend is missing, you could benefit from the help of a witch. And, since I control all the witches in this town, I'll grant you one little locator spell. Sabine's the best guide in the Quarter. Need to find someone? I guarantee, she's your girl."  He walked away after saying this as Klaus stood up saying, "Where are you going?"  Marcel turned around saying, "I hate to cut this short, but the sun's coming up soon. My nightwalkers need to get inside, and I have got a city to run. I leave you to track down your lost sheep." With that we left going to find Sabine to do a locater spell, I offered to do it and Klaus shot me down saying I was to unexperienced. 

HARLEY'S POV

Tyler carried me in some encampments of the bayou, finnaly setting me down on the stop of a small shack.  As he sat me down I asked, " What is this place?" He laughed, " The armpit of Louisiana." I nodded as he pulled a knife out of his pocket I was worried saying, "What are you gonna do with that?" He gave a small laugh saying, " Depends on you." He then took the knife and cut the zip ties on my ankles. As I said, "Hey, you attacked me, remember? You ambushed me, in my own backyard."  He scoffed, " It's not your backyard, it's Klaus'! You're shacked up in that mansion with that psycho. A long way from my cousin from Mystic Falls, who helped her friends, who didn't play house with the Mikaelsons."  I was a bit nervous as this was happening and said, "Tyler, I'm sorry, but a lot has happened since the last time I saw you."