Chapter 4

Chapter 4 Raynare's POV

I slowly felt myself waking up, I realized I was in my bed but something felt off, it was comfier and I was in my fighting clothes, I slowly sat up and took the clothes off, throwing them to the side, I rubbed my still shut eyes and stretched my arms out above me, I remembered what happened yesterday, I looked forward and saw unfamiliar surroundings, my eyes slowly traveled around and I saw a wardrobe, a door, a desk with a computer on it and Lucifer sleeping in a chair beside the bed I awoke in, my clothes on the floor beside the bed. My eyes widened and I stared at the sleeping boy 'I THOUGHT THAT WAS A DREAM!' I tried to be mad at him but I couldn't then it clicked, I looked at my chest and saw a tattoo of a Wolf howling, I looked at his right palm and saw the same tattoo 'THAT MOTHERFUCKER!' I tried to be mad at him again but I couldn't, this tattoo was stopping me, I glared at the boy before I moved over and decided to mess with him, I pushed the chair back so he was away from the bed and I straddled him, I sat in his lap with legs either side of his, facing him. My eyes widened as I felt his length pressing against me, I grew slightly wet as his size and gulped before a shock him slightly and smirked as his eyes slowly opened.

Lucifer's POV

My eyes opened and I stared at the girl sitting in my lap, naked, I saw her smirk grow as she leaned in and pressed her breasts against my chest and got really close to me, our lips almost touching 'oh she wants to try and mess with me, okay' I smirked as she giggled and went to climb out of my lap, her eyes widened when I wrapped my hands around her and pulled her back in against me, placing my hands on her plump ass as I squeezed it slightly, gaining a slight moan from her which was stopped when I locked my lips with hers and kissed her deeply, as she started getting into it, I smirked and pushed her back before lifting her off me with my Telekinesis and tossing her on my bed as I stood up, I smirked at her as she pouted and frowned "it was just getting good" she whined as I picked up my phone from my desk and checking the time. It was 6am, I smiled and looked at the women kneeling on my bed and looking at me with a frown "what?" I asked "you know what" she crossed her arms under her breasts which pushed them up and she turned her head away from me "I have school, sorry and you tried to kill me last night" I stated and chuckled when she flinched, she turned to me "everyone's got to love a bit of hate sex" she stated in a matter of a fact tone, I sighed "I am going to have a shower, do you have any clothes?" I asked and she nodded "where are they?" I asked and her eyes widened "back at HQ" she said as she looked down, I rubbed my temples, felling a headache coming along "you are living here from now on, you can go and get your belongings but make sure my Parents don't see or hear you" she seemed to brighten up at this "okay so does that mean I get sleep in this bed with you?" she asked, her face showing her excitement and her eyes showing lust, I sighed and rubbed my face before I nodded slowly, she threw her arms up and shouted "YAY!!" I jumped at her and covered her mouth before putting a finger over my mouth "SHHH!" she nodded and got off her and went to open the door before it swung open and smacked into my face, Issei came running in with a knife and saying very quickly "GetawayfromLuciyoubitch!" he brandished his knife before looking at me on the floor rubbing my nose and then at Raynare who was kneeling naked on my bed and waving at him with a smile on her face, a small trail a blood ran from his nose as he blushed red, now Issei is still a pervert, he just isn't an outgoing pervert, he keeps his perversion hidden and barely shows it around people except myself, I sighed and stood up "Issei?" I said as I slapped his cheek slightly which seemed to do the job as he snapped out of his trance and looked at me "why is she naked?" I looked at Raynare who smiled sheepishly then I told him what happened when I woke up, by the end I voiced my displeasure of what she did and in return Issei punched my shoulder "How could you not be the happiest guy around right now?" I raised my eyebrows "she tried to kill me and you" I stated then he just scoffed and crossed his arms then pointed at Raynare who was smirking at our argument "she is probably the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and she wants you, you are the most ungrateful person Luci!" Raynare giggled "Yes he is right little Luci!" she started laughing as I glared at her "see what you have done" I gestured to Raynre who was rolling around on my bed, laughing her ass off "I hate you both" i said before walking out and taking a shower.