Chapter 5

(A/N This is a long chapter at around 8000 words, i got carried away with this one and the next chapter, but i want to ask a question. I am going to be giving the Game a proper name in chapter 7, i have finished chapter 6, i wanted to ask if anyone wanted to suggest a name for the Game, if you didn't know the Game is Female. Thank you.)

Chapter 5

I woke up in the morning to the sound of my alarm going off, I shut it off with my right hand and tried to rub my eyes to get some sleep out of them but noticed I couldn't bring either of my arms up, something was weighing them down, I also noticed something else weighing my torso down so I couldn't move at all, I blinked away the tiredness and looked around, I was in my room but I could feel 3 things laying on me, one a small body lying on top of me, the persons head resting on my chest and then two taller and bigger bodies snuggled into my sides, my arms around them both, I used my Telekinesis to move the quilt back and saw the three Fallen, completely naked, I quickly moved the quilt back and tried to get that image out of my head and instead tried to figure out how I would get out and go take a shower, I didn't want to wake them up well I didn't want to wake Mittelt up since she looked cute when sleeping. I sighed and decided to just use my Telekinesis, I moved the quilt off of us and picked Mittelt off my body before moving my arms from under Kalawarner on my left side and Raynare on my right then I got up and place Mittelt in the middle of both girls before placing the quilt back over them, the girls immediately wrapped their arms around Mittelt, I chuckled and looked down at my body, I was surprised my little friend hadn't reacted, I guess I have my self-control now because if that happened in my last life, I would be pitching up a tent right about now, I brushed it off as a Gamer's Body thing and headed to the Bathroom and did my morning routine before leaving with a towel around my waist, I came back to my room, to see Issei standing in front of my door with a massive blush on his face, he turned to me and I now could see his wide eyes "what's up with you?" I asked him "why are there 3 girls in your bed?" I shrugged "I guess they decided to sleep with me" Issei sighed and rubbed his eyes "who are the two others?" I chuckled "Raynare's Fallen associates, the little one is Mittelt and the blue haired one is Kalawarner, they worked for Raynare and now they work for me, I made them into Shadows and apparently all three decided to sleep with me" I shrugged again and headed into my room, Issei followed me in and started pacing.

I sighed at my Brothers antics and slipped on some underwear with my towel still around my waist, I equipped my uniform through my Inventory then turned to Issei "what's up?" I asked, he was about to start talking but was cut off when I gasped could be heard under the quilt, then a red faced Mittelt hands shot out from under the quilt then she herself sat her so fast I could barely see it, the quilt dropped down her chest and fell in her lap, Issei blushed red when he was faced with the sight of all three of the girls naked bodies, I chuckled when he quickly turned, I watched as Mittelt noticed us and quickly covered herself with the quilt in her lap "you almost get suffocated by boobs?" I asked the panting Mittelt who nodded quickly, I chuckled before I used Telekinesis to give both sleeping girls a quick slap on their arses, they both jolted up and they both glared at Mittelt who cowered under their gazes, they both turned to see me laughing and Issei even redder and still facing away "did you slap us with your mind magic?" Rayanre asked "Telekinesis and yes I did" their glared shifted to me this time and I smiled sweetly in response, Raynare's glare switched to a smirk almost immediately, her thoughts were mostly 'YES! He is finally coming around' I chuckled "you guys can go back to sleep if you want but do know our Mom may come up here sometime in the day, we have School, bye bye now" I pushed Issei out of the room.

We headed downstairs and sat at the table with our dad as our Mom walked over with food and set it down in front of us, I noticed our Mom smirking at me, I raised an eyebrow and when she sat down she sent me a knowing look "so how was your boys' nights?" I sighed and our Mom giggled "what's going on?" Dad asked and looked between our Mom and myself, Issei was still blushing whilst he ate, I started eating and our Mom turned to our Father "well Luci here had some girls over apparently" our Dad immediately perked "yes! We are definitely going to have grandkids!" I sighed "whoa hold up, we didn't do anything we just slept, I am still a virgin" our Dad sighed "how many?" our Mom held up three fingers "beautiful too" she whispered to our father, he seemed to take on a hurt look "three girl and you haven't done anything! Come on! I thought I raised you better!" he lectured me and I stared dumbfounded, I keep forgetting our Parents are perverts, we were drawn away from the current conversation by a giggle from the doorway, we all looked over to see Raynare smiling at us, she walked over and seemed to actually wearing clothes, she had at white shirt on with some pants "is that my shirt?" I asked her and she nodded, I deadpanned and she just smiled at me, she took a seat at the end of the table and smiled at my Parents "it's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Raynare" she reached out her hand to my Mom he eagerly shook it and so did our Father, I put my head in my hands and sighed "so Raynare how do you know our son" she giggled "I am a third year at Kuoh, the other two upstairs are also from Kuoh, the blue haired one is a third year like me and the blond girl is a second year alongside your sons, I had a shower and they are too, you don't mind do you?" she asked as she looked at both of my Parents, they shook their heads and couldn't take the massive smiles on their faces off "I am going to head out I have some things to do before School" she smiled before she stood up and hugged me, my Mom gave me a look that said 'kiss her you fool!' I sighed but was surprised when Raynare stopped the hug and planted her lips on mine, kissing me, she smirked at me before sending a smile to my parents and heading out, I sighed as I looked back at my smirking Parents "have you got a harem?" my Father asked a little annoyed "no! I do not!" my Mother smirked "you sound a little defensive their" I sighed and quickly finished eating, me and Issei then quickly headed off to School, he was all too eager to get going "so that happened" I said as me and Issei walked.