Chapter 8

(A/N Sorry i haven't published anymore chapters, i have been getting ready for college that starts again on Tuesday so i have been busy but since i have missed multiple uploads, i am going to upload chapter 8 and Chapter 9 will be finished soon. Chapters will be slowing down to around 2 or 1 a week because i won't have as much time on my hands to write Chapters. Enjoy and thank you for reading.)

My eyes widened slightly, and I looked at Ophis "what would you want my help with?" Lilia put out her hand to stop Ophis from talking and she surprisingly did "that isn't the only reason is it?" Lilia asked and Ophis nodded "I came to meet the Being Above All" Lilia narrowed her eyes "she doesn't exist anymore" Ophis tilted her head in confusion "but you are standing right there" Lilia growled and I turned and looked at both of them "someone mind filling me in on what is happening right now?" I asked and they both turned to me, Lilia had a scared look In her eye and seemed really hesitant which Is why I looked at Ophis when she started speaking "the woman standing beside you is the Being Above All, someone capable of anything and the most powerful, she created everything that exists and resides at the top" my eyes widened to comical levels when she continued her explanation, I looked at Lilia, who was looking down at the floor and away from me "why are you not looking at me?" I narrowed my eyes at her "you're hiding something" I said to myself but both could hear "what are you hiding from me, by the way your acting it must be something bad" Lilia sighed "I haven't been entirely truthful, when I was still the Being Above All, I grew bored and decided to live out a life in the Human World, I had a regular birth and I found it even more boring, so I was gong to just leave and erase the memory of my existence but then I saw a face, look down at me as I was still a small baby, the boy picked me up and took me away from my Parents who were arguing" my eyes widened and in fell back onto my bum when I had the idea of where this was going but let her continue "the boy took me to his room and sat in his bed with me in his arms, the amount of love and affection I saw in his eyes was something I had never experienced, I felt warmth when he had me in his arms and I grew attached so I stayed and I grew up as your Sister and I found the love you gave me addictive and I wanted for it to always be with me, I wanted for you to always be with me so when I found out you died, I couldn't help myself from using my Powers to delete my existence from that World, I took your soul to my home and well you know what happened from then on" I could tell Lilia had tears in her eyes, I did to "I-I'm sorry I lied to you" she went to continue but stopped and her eyes widened in shock when I darted to her and tackled her to the floor in a hug.

 I held her close to me and didn't want to let go "Lucifer?" Lilia said with a confused voice "I missed you" was all I said as I hugged her close in my arms, Lilia started crying and buried her face in my chest, I sat up with her still in my arms "I don't care if you lied I just wish I knew sooner" Lilia looked up at me and I wiped the tears from her eyes and my own "I am sorry that I didn't tell you sooner but I thought you would hate me for it" "Hah!" I laughed and then looked at her, smiling "I could never hate you, your early days as a child can vouch for that" she pouted at me before laughing, I let her get up and I followed then stretched out my arms "why do you say you don't exist anymore?" Ophis asked "two reasons, one because I merged my soul with Lucifer's so I could be with him forever and that is where his Limitless Potential comes from, the Game just puts it into numerical form as he grows in strength and I am Lilia now" she smiled as she looked at me and Ophis nodded "would you be able to help me?" Ophis asked me and I shrugged "maybe, maybe not, I don't know even know what you want help with" Lilia chuckled "when I brought you to this world you asked me to get rid of your knowledge of this world, if I give you it back you will know why she wants your help and what you would need to do" I nod "okay sure give me the memories back" Lilia clicked her fingers and I felt a wave of warmth pass over me, I instantly remembered everything I knew about the DxD universe which isn't that much, most of it from Fanfictions and the rest from Season 1 of the anime and a bit of Season 2, I haven't read the Manga. I looked at Ophis and smiled "you would like me to either help you get silence or defeat Great Red and get rid of him" Ophis nodded "what can you do for me thought in return also you do know the Khaos Brigade is most likely using you, right?" Ophis tilted her head and went deep into thought for a few minutes before looking at me "maybe but I know for sure you would be able to help me and I could be your ally" my eyes widened "you know what being allies would entail right?" Ophis went deep into thought again and a few more minutes passed by before she nodded to me "I won't be able to do much yet but maybe give me some time and I could do that, I also need to check the notifications I have, I most likely have some perks or skills thanks to reaching a certain stat margin and the update" Lilia smiled before she pushed me on the bed and sat down beside and crossed her legs, she gestured for Ophis to sit with us and she did.