Oh that's tough

After Stiles had left last night Amber tried going to sleep but she couldn't. She was so close to losing control and that still scared her.

Amber had only got about 2 hours of sleep before she had to wake up due to her phone ringing.

"Hey Lydia," Amber answered.

"Amber, hey, so Stiles and I are on our way to the sheriff's station to talk to Parrish before school starts and we were wondering if you wanted to come?" Lydia asked.

"Um yea I'll meet you guys there," Amber said before hanging up.

Amber had got ready and was making her way to her car when she heard someone walk up behind her.

"Hey Amber," Amber turned around and saw Garrett standing behind her with a bat. "You know Violet was in the hospital for a while and you didn't even bother to check on her to make sure she was okay," Garrett said, walking closer to her.

"I didn't mean to hurt her," Amber whispered, slamming her car door shut.

"Well you did, she's fine though. But she's in police custody,"

"And what do you want me to do about that huh, she was the one who decided to murder innocent people,"

"Innocent people? You think they're innocent, their supernatural creatures none of them are innocent, especially you,"

"I'll admit I've killed people but there are some who don't believe in hurting people," Amber said.

"Who like Scott? You can't be serious,"

"Well I am, you shouldn't be so judging when you've killed to,"

"But that's different," Garrett smirked.

"Not really, blood is blood. What are you even doing here?"

"Well, I'm glad you asked," Garrett said, walking closer to her so that there were only a few inches in between them. "I need to get her back. You see I have Liam but... I need you for insurance," Before Amber could do anything Garrett lifted the bat and whacked her in the head with it.

Amber fell to the ground, her head smacking the concrete. A painful groan escaped her lips. Garrett tossed the bat to the ground and walked over to her.

"I read somewhere that vampires come back to life after you snap their necks, let's hope that's true," Garrett grabbed Amber's neck and twisted it until he heard a sickening snap and everything went black for Amber.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Lydia and Stiles were waiting in the parking lot for Amber.

"Maybe she got held up or something," Lydia said, dialing Amber's number and calling her again.

"Maybe," Stiles mumbled. "Here let me try," Stiles said, pulling out his phone and calling Amber, seeing as she wasn't answering Lydia's calls.

Stiles's phone rang but then went to voicemail.

"Let's just go talk to Parrish and maybe well run into her on our way out," Lydia said getting out of the car. Stiles sent Amber a quick text asking if she was okay before he got out of the car.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Amber woke up to a burning sensation in her wrist. Her eyes fluttered open as she looked around, she was in a small shed. She looked down at her wrists and saw that it was tied to the chair with ropes soaked in vervain.