That's, that's progress

Amber was home laying on the couch watching TV when her phone started ringing.

"Hey Stiles," She answered, pausing the TV.

"Hey, I was just checking up on you, Scott told me about what happened last night, is everything okay now?"

"Yeah everything's fine, it would be better if you were here though,"

"I can't, I'm in the hospital right now,"

"Again? Is Noah okay?" Amber asked immediately, taking off the blanket she was cuddled in and standing up.

"No he's fine, I'm in the hospital, I might have a concussion, it's a long story and I promise I'll explain later," Stiles went silent when the door opened, Melissa walking in holding a clipboard in her hand. "I have to go, Melissa's here. I love you,"

"I love you too," Amber hung up and sat back down, hopefully he was okay. Amber turned back on the TV throwing the blanket back over here.

"Whatcha watchin," Amber jumped at the sound of the voice from behind her.

"What the hell are you doing here James!" She yelled once she saw who it was.

"I was bored," He mumbled sitting down next to her and grabbing the remote.

"Don't you have anything better to do?" Amber asked, rolling her eyes and snatching the remote out of his hands.

"Nope, I w-" There was a knock at her door cutting James off. She stood up going over to the door but James pulled her back. "You can't tell them I'm here okay they'll just end up killing me again," Amber gave him a weird look before he sped off. She walked over to the door, opening it and seeing Stefan and Damon.

 She walked over to the door, opening it and seeing Stefan and Damon

"Hey guys what are you doing over here?" Amber asked.

"Well, we came to see you," Stefan said, looking past Amber and inside the house. "Uh is Lydia around because I did some more research on Banshees and I wanted to talk to her about it," Stefan whispered. Amber moved to the side, letting them in.

"No she's not here right now, but I can tell her you stopped by,"

"Yeah, okay," Stefan said, slowly nodding his head. Amber looked around the living room for any sight of James, but she didn't see him. She looked back at her brothers, she wanted to tell them about James but she wasn't sure if she should.

"So Stefan tells me he caught you making out with some boy when he came to visit you a few days ago, what's that about," Damon asked, snapping Amber out of her thoughts. Amber turned away from Damon and glared at Stefan.

"That was Stiles,"

"Ah, the human blood bag," Damon smirked, Amber punched him in the arm, rolling her eyes. "Ow,"

"He's not a human blood bag,"

"He kinda is," Damon said as Stefan laughed, sitting down on the couch.