I thought I told you to leave

Amber made her way up to Scott who was talking to Kira and Stiles.

"Why do I feel like this is going to end badly?" Kira asked.

"Because it usually does," Stiles answered.

"Kira, Amber, you guys keep an eye on Garrett. I'll watch out for Liam,"

"Yeah, I'm just gonna try to play lacrosse. All right," Stiles said, making his way to the lacrosse field.

"You're okay by yourself over here, right?" Scott asked Amber.

"Scott, I think I can handle sitting in the bleachers," Amber patted Scott's shoulder. "Go sports, and all that," Amber said, making Scott smile and shake his head.

Amber wasn't really paying attention to the game she was mostly staring at Stiles

Amber wasn't really paying attention to the game she was mostly staring at Stiles. Katherine's words echoing in her head, "Let him go. Hes human....it's for the best,"

Amber looked up at the field when she heard screaming. She stood up from the bleachers and ran towards Scott.

"Brett, are you okay?" Scott asked Brett, who was lying on the ground in pain.

"Okay, back off! Back off!" Coach yelled at everyone who was crowding Brett.

"How hard did you hit him?" Scott asked Liam.

"I didn't. He hit me," Liam said, showing his broken arm.

"Ow," Stiles and Amber said at the same time.

"Close your eyes," Scott grabbed Liam's arm and snapped the bone back in place causing Liam to cry out in pain.

"Are you cut? Did Garret cut you?" Scott asked Liam.

"No, no. I'm okay," Amber looked over at Brett who was being wheeled out by two paramedics. Her eyes scanned the bleachers as she saw violet stand up and follow them.

"I'll be right back," Amber said before walking off to where she last saw them.

The hallways were empty and dark, the only sounds being heard were her footsteps. Her eyes widened when she saw the two paramedics lying on the floor unconscious.

"You were cut with a poisoned blade. It was laced with Wolfsbane. It won't kill you. But this will," Amber heard Violet say. She looked up and saw that it was coming from the boys locker room.

"Seriously, how many times am I gonna have to go inside there," Amber whispered to herself before going inside the locker room. She saw Brett lying on the ground in pain while Violet straddled him, a wire around his neck that was glowing red and sizzling.