I guess our times up

Lydia let out a piercing scream as Amber's mouth latched onto the side of her neck, her teeth ripping the skin open. Lydia's arms were held to her side while her eyes squeezed shut due to the pain.

"Amber stop!" Lydia yelled, trying to rip herself out of Amber's hold. Lydia could feel herself starting to lose strength as she began to slump into Amber's body.

A pair of arms wrapped around Amber tossing her a few feet away from Lydia who stumbled backwards into Stefan.

"Amber!" Stefan yelled as he looked into his sister's eyes, a wounded Lydia in his arms. Amber stood up from the ground, wiping her mouth. "This isn't you,"

"It is now, better get used to it," Amber smirked, looking away from Stefan and over to Lydia who was putting pressure on the bite before speeding away.

Stefan let out a sigh before he bit his wrist, feeding Lydia his blood, the wound on her neck healing.

"What do we do now?" Lydia asked.

"I don't know,"

A few days earlier:

Amber's eyes fluttered open, the first thing they made contact with was James's blue eyes.

"You're awake... finally," James whispered, backing up from her. Amber's eyes trailed down to her wrist, a purple rope tying her down to the chair. "You know something, you get kidnapped pretty often," James laughed as he grabbed the wooden stick from the floor "I shouldn't be laughing it's more pathetic than funny,"

"What are you doing?" Amber asked as she tugged her wrist upwards trying to rip the ropes.

"Geez I don't know Amber, just tryna have a friendly conversation with you about school," James sarcastically said before lifting up the stake, "What does it look like, I'm here to kill you,"

"Motus," Amber muttered, pointing her hand in his direction, her eyebrows furrowed as she tried again, making James burst out laughing.

"Is that the only spell you know because you use it all the time like come on, there's a whole book full of spells in your room cant you like I don't know blow someone's head off or something?"

"What did you do?" Amber asked, ignoring his comment.

"Your powers won't work, that rope makes sure of it. It was a gift from a powerful witch who really wants you dead,"

"The fact that you're trying to kill me again isn't really all that shocking," Amber sneered.

"Look Amber it's nothing personal okay," James said.

"Nothing personal? This is the second time you're trying to kill me. I think by now it's pretty personal!" Amber shouted.

"Okay, first of all, me trying to kill you the first time was all Damons fault, not mine so I think I should get a little slack there," James said, crossing his arms.

"What do you mean his fault?" Amber asked making James' eyebrows furrow.

"He was the one who told me what you are," James said as he looked at her tilting his head in confusion.

"Oh wow you really didn't know did you," James smirked. "I mean he never meant to tell me it sorta slipped out. He had caught me telling my family that vampires were real. I guess he thought I knew about you so on my way to meet you he uh he grabbed me and pulled me into the woods,"

1979:

"I'm telling you, this plant is harmful to them. I've done the research. It also keeps them from getting inside your head, its- its like wolfsbane for wolves. And the best part is that you can put it in jewelry and it still keeps them from getting inside your head," James explained to his parents as they gave him blank looks before shaking their head and turning their attention back to the arrows they were sharpening.