I doubt that

(A/N): Uhhhh so I was going to write a spicyscene last chapter but I got awkward writing it so I didn't but uh they did do.... it.... last chapter.

Amber's eyes opened as she looked around the room, yesterday's events swirling through her mind as she clutched the sheet to her. She turned around facing Stiles a smile on her lips.

"Stiles," She whispered, she didn't get a response the only noise she heard was his soft snores echoing the room. "Stiles," Amber said louder this time.

"Hmmm?" Stiles muttered, his eyes still closed.

"You've got an early morning practice for the big game tomorrow, wake up," Amber said sitting up from the bed.

"A few more minutes," Stiles muttered, his light snores filling the room once again. Amber stood up from the bed, wrapping the sheets around her body and rolling her eyes at him. She made her way to the bathroom getting ready for the day.

When she got out she saw that Stiles was still in bed.

"Stiles," She yelled walking over to him. "A few minutes passed already now get up,"

"Come back to bed," He whined reaching his arm out in her direction and softly grabbing her shirt.

"What part of we're gonna be late don't you understand?" Amber asked.

"All of it," He whispered, pulling her on the bed. "Stay,"

"Stiles," Amber said watching as he opened one eye staring at her.

"Well only be a few minutes late," He whined pulling her closer to him and closing his eyes. Amber let out a sigh before giving in.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Stiles was currently walking to his next period class when he bumped into someone on his way.

"Oh I'm sorry," The guy said looking up at Stiles.

"No worries," Stiles said walking past him, he started to walk to his class when the guy called out for him.

"Hey, do you know where economics is?" Stiles turned around looking at the guy before pointing behind him.

"I'm actually headed that way now," Stiles said.

"Oh that's great, my name is James by the way," He said holding out his hand for Stiles to shake.

"I'm Stiles," Stiles said, shaking his hand.

Amber was in Economics talking to Malia, Lydia, and Kira. Lydia was sitting next to her while both Malia and Kira were sitting behind them.

"Lydia? Lydia," Malia called out. "Look! I passed!" Malia said a smile on her face as she held her math test up, a C minus written in red at the top.

"C-minus..." Lydia said trailing off.

"Your notes are great when they're not written in code," Malia said placing her test back down on the desk.

"This is it," Stiles said once James and him were in front of the classroom. James looked inside his eyes landing on Amber who was talking to Malia, Lydia, and Kira.

"Thanks," James said walking inside the classroom. Stiles took the seat next to Amber while James walked in front of her tapping her desk lightly.