I still love you

Amber's eyes opened as she went to sit up.

"Oh thank God you're okay," Amber heard Lydia sigh in relief. Amber's hand reached up to her forehead before taking out the bullet that was lodged in there and throwing it to the side.

"Where's everyone," Amber asked, rubbing her forehead and looking around. She wasn't in the locker room anymore, she was in an empty classroom.

"Hale vault," Lydia said, helping Amber stand up. "We have to get you there to get the antidote," Once Amber was finally up she looked around, Stiles wasn't there.

"Stiles," Amber whispered before running out of the classroom.

She had to make sure he was alright. She ran down the stairs bumping into Malia who was leaving.

"Where's Stiles?" Amber asked Malia, but she didn't respond, she just pointed inside the Hale vault. Amber's eyes trailed over to the vault and she let out a sigh as she saw Stiles hugging Scott. She passed Malia and ran up to the Hale vault, stopping in front of the doorway.

When she was in the doorway the smell of reishi mushrooms hit her nose and she let out a deep breath as she started to feel better.

Stiles let go of Scott and looked over at Amber who was standing at the doorway.

"Amber," He whispered as he ran up to her and pulled her into a tight hug. "You're okay," He whispered into her hair.

"Stiles I told you, I can't die from a bullet... well unless its wood and it enters my heart,"

"I know but you never know. I didn't want to leave you but I had to tell Scott there was an antidote or they all would have died. Lydia said she would stay with you until you woke up," Stiles pulled away from the hug not letting go of Amber.

"It's okay, I'm just so happy you're alive," Stiles hand reached up and traced where the bullet was.

"I'm happy you're okay too," Stiles smiled, pulling her into another hug. Malia was on the stairs watching the two, she turned around walking out of the school realizing one thing. He was still in love with her.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Once Stiles was home he ran up to his room ready to lay down, it was a long day. He opened the door to his room not noticing someone sitting on his bed until he looked over.

"Oh my god!" Stiles yelled, his hand reaching up to his heart. "Malia, hey," Malia stood up from his bed looking at him. "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to ask you something," Malia whispered.

"Okay about the list I was going t-"

"No not that... do you love her?" Malia asked. Stiles let out a sigh knowing who she was talking about. He tossed his jacket on his chair before walking up to her.

"Malia, I'm with you, not with her," Stiles whispered.

"Do you love her," Malia repeated her voice soft, she wasn't angry at him she just wanted to know the truth.

"I... I don't know," Stiles said.

"Yes you do, you knew from the moment you found out she was alive again, you just never wanted to admit it," Tears pooled in Malia's eyes.

"There's a part of me that will always love her. No matter how hard I try that feeling won't go away, Malia I'm sorry,"

"You don't have to be sorry Stiles, it's okay. She's your first love," Malia smiled sadly. "You should be with her," She turned around going over to the window, but Stiles grabbed her arm and pulled her back.