What about me?

Stiles woke up to the sound of his phone alarm ringing. He lifted his head up, removing one hand from around Amber, and used it to grab his phone, shutting the alarm off. He laid back down and looked at Amber who was still fast asleep. His eyes trailed down to her neck where the locket he had bought her was. He was happy she still wore it.

"Amber," He whispered softly, removing his hands from around her and using them to shake her awake. "Amber," He said a little louder. Her eyes opened and she muttered what. "We have to get to school to take the PSATs," Stiles said, standing up from her bed.

"Do I have to go I mean I took that test like 4 times already, I don't wanna make it a 5th,"

"Well you have to go if you wanna keep going to Beacon Hills High School, and since you took it 4 times does that mean you might know the answers to this test?"

"I mean yeah,"

"Great, then you're sitting next to me," Amber rolled her eyes before getting ready. They had stopped at Stiles's house so that he could get ready as well.

"Where's Lydia?" Kira asked as they joined the line to enter the classroom.

"She took it her freshman year," Stiles explained.

"Does that mean I could have taken it some other time?" Malia asked.

"Malia, you studied harder for this than any of us," Scott said, trying to comfort her nerves.

"Doesn't mean I'm gonna do good,"

"Well," Stiles said.

"Well, what?"

"It's do well, not good," Stiles said, correcting her.

"Oh, God!" Malia yelled.

"You're doing this, because while we're trying not to die, we still need to live. If I survive high school, I'd like to go to college. A good college," Scott said, placing his hands on her shoulders.

"It's only three hours. We can survive three hours," Amber said as they entered the classroom. She pressed her thumb on the ink pad before pressing it on the top of a paper. She grabbed a pencil and looked up at the other teacher, Simon, who was smiling at her as he handed her the test booklet.

"Cell phones in the envelope. You'll get it back after the test," Ms. Martin said. Amber put her phone in the envelope and was handed a small piece of paper with the same number as her envelope. She walked over to the seat closer to the window, Stiles taking the seat next to her.

"Please do not open the test booklet until you are instructed to do so," She glanced over at Stiles, who had already opened the booklet, he looked up at the teacher before closing it. "This test is two hours and 10 minutes long. There will be two 25-minute critical reading sections, two 25-minute math sections and an essay writing portion that will last 30 minutes," The teacher turned to Ms. Martin and started to talk to her. "There are supposed to be two teachers monitoring this exam,"

"I know. It's Coach. He's not exactly punctual. Um, let me just try him again," Ms Martin pulled out her phone leaving the classroom to call him. Stiles kept looking over at Amber who was looking forward eyeing the teacher. She looked over at him and smiled.

"Can I help you Mr. Stilinski," She whispered to him so the teacher wouldn't hear.

"Uh no," He said looking forward. He started twirling his pencil in his fingers and tapping his feet.

"Whatever you want to ask me get it over with," He looked over at her, placing his pencil on the desk.

"Actually yeah, I just.... I wanted to say that if you're seeing someone then that's... that's fine,"