HELD FOR RANSOM

And there I was...chained to a wooden chair in some brightly lit room, surrounded by terrifying females as they stared at me with nasty grins.

Now, I know what you're thinking, me almost getting laid one chapter and then getting kidnapped the next, tough luck right?

Allow me to shed light on what happened, it started on a Thursday morning like any other, Hellen and I had grown closer since our "entanglement" on Saturday and throughout the week, spent more time together.

Since our first kiss, she would always drag me into secluded areas, whether it be while walking to school or AT school, and smother me with love.

Kissing my lips passionately, kissing or licking my face repeatedly or giving me hickeys, she would not let me out of a corner without doing at least one of those things.

I didn't dislike what she was doing, but she was so aggressive while going at it that I swore that she would rip my clothes off at any second.

She would always end it by looking at my face, holding me close in her warm embrace while her steam like breath hit me in the face frequently.

I could tell that she was holding back her urges each time we did this, so I would always rub her lower back or head to calm her down, which seemed to work to some degree.

Ok, it's a Thursday morning, the girls came over and picked me up from my house, Monday, we had talked about seeing each other at the movies and laughed at the coincidence, I mean, it's not like they were following us or anything.

We then met up with Hellen who waited at her usual spot at the bus stop, she greeted me with her usual suffocation technique and we proceeded to school.

We made it an hour before class started and headed over to the HQ because Hellen said that she wanted to discuss something with us all.

And now the story begins....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ok, so the reason I've called you all here today is because my spies over at Seien Girls' High had come across an elaborate scheme brewing inside the higher circle of Mitsuru's gang," Hellen stated before slamming a paw on the desk infront of her.

"What, are they going to try and kidnap me again?" I asked, "That does seem to be the case, but they weren't able to get too much information due to it being classified to the lower sections of the gang, so we're kinda in the dark right now," she said, sitting back in her chair.

"I mean, it can't be that bad...right?" asked Suzie, "I don't know, it kinda seems fishy, expecially if they aren't telling the rest of the members," Vel said while holding her chin.

"They are trying to see if they can dig up more grounds for us, so we have to be patient and wait, we have until the end of school, so let's hope they can pull through with something useful before then," Hellen stated.

While everyone was discussing what might be happening, I looked over at the map at Mitsuru's picture. I didn't really pay attention to her attempts of kidnapping me, but now, it looks like I'll have to be extra careful.

I looked over at Hellen and caught her staring at me, she seemed worried.

I gave her a smile before turning to the other girls and starting a conversation with them, I know that she's going to start worrying for nothing, just act normal then hopefully she won't have to.

Half an hour later, we decided that it would be best to get ready for our upcoming classes, Beverly, Miku, Trisha, Suzie and Vel left shortly after, leaving Hellen and I alone in the shed.