9

Tony~ Well it's a question, on my brothers behalf...

Me~ Ok you can ask me anything.

Tony~ So Ondre has a crush on this girl, he doesn't know how to tell her or if he should tell her... What should he do?

Me~ Well if you tell them you will get something good in return. But if they don't have feelings back then that's their loss, they could be missing out on a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Tony~ I'll be sure to tell him, thank you Ave.

Me~ Tony can I tell you something else?

Tony~ Yeah of course!

Me~ I know this will be very embarrassing on my behalf but Tony... I like you...

I feel Tony grab the back of my neck and pull me in and the next thing that I feel is Tony's lips on mine. I couldn't help but kiss back. He pulls back and smiles at me.

Tony~ Ava I like you too.

I blush and feel my cheeks on fire.

Tony~ Should we head back?

Me~ Yeah.
————————————————————
We head to his car and when I get back to Larri's he drops me off. I grab my flowers and we say our goodbyes. I get in the door and Larri, Issa, and Ravon are all standing in front of the door inside. I look at them confused. They just have sharp grins on their face.

Me~ Um, may I help you guys?

Larri~ So how was your date?

Me~ What date?

Ravon~ With Tony DUHHH!!

Me~ We didn't go on a date just calm down.

Issa~ Then what are those...

He points to the flowers

Me~ Sunflowers?

Issa~ Who were they from?

Me~ Tony?...

Ravon~ Seriously are you THAT dumb?!

Me~ No, I'm just answering your questions.

Larri~ BITCH HE LIKES YOU!!!

Me~ No he doesn't, we're just friends guys.

Issa~ Sure...
————————————————————
I walk up to my room and put the flowers in a vase with water. I walk over to Nadia's room and knock on her door.

Nadia~ WHO'S THERE?!

Me~ It's just me Ava!

Nadia~ Come in!

Me~ I need to talk to you.

I close the door and lock. I walk over to her bed and sit down.

Me~ So something happened today but I don't want to tell anyone else only because I know you won't tell anyone. Can I trust you?

Nadia~ Of course! What happened are you ok?

Me~ Yeah I'm great.

Nadia~ So what happened?

Me~ So me and Tony hung out again today...

Nadia then squealed so I put my hands over her mouth so no one else heard.

Me~ SHHH! Anyways so I was telling about like my past and what I had gone through and that... He kinda asked me for some advice for his brother because Ondre has a crush on someone. But that's besides the poin-