Threat and taken

Present day
Gus and Mizura were walking through the forest and they were talking as the emperor guard spied on them and Mizura stopped in her tracks and Gus ask "what's wrong??" Mizura whispered to him " my hand can detect heat signature and it's going haywire" and then she did a scan and all of a sudden a emperor spy jump out of a tree and started to run she shot a voice tracker on his back and Gus was about to go after him but Mizura stopped him and told him what she did and she showed him and they continued their way to Gus's house.

Meanwhile at Lilith's house

Emperor bellows decided to visit Lilith and while Lilith was preparing tea bellows went into a random room and saw what look like a baby room and there was a crib he looked inside of it only to see a baby he was gonna question further but he heard the tea being poured out of the pot so he went into the kitchen and the tea was ready so he sat down and they started talking and after a few minutes.

" So I see you have a baby??" Lilith responded " yeah I found the little one abandoned so I decided to adopt the baby" Bellows nodded and said " so would you do anything to protect the baby??" Lilith respond " I would sacrifice myself to protect the little one" bellows nodded and took a sip out of his tea " well who would be around to take care of the little one??" and Lilith answered " well it would be Eeee... um moving on" bellows put his tea down and said " well it's obvious that you care about Eda so I suggest that you bring her to me or the child.." Lilith got up and said " are you threatening me???" Bellows also got up and said " no you misunderstood since the kid is your there strings attached to you bring me Eda or the child gets it."

Lilith grab her staff and step in front of the hallway that lead to her baby's room and said " you leave my child outta this!!" Bellows then grabbed Lilith by the neck and lifted her up Lilith dropped her staff " listen here Lilith!! You work for me and you do my bi..." Bellows couldn't finish his sentence as Lilith kicked him in the face bellows dropped her and Lilith grabbed her staff and ran to the baby grab the baby and jumped out of an open window she landed and got on her staff and they rode off to Eda's house.

At the owl house

Eda was relaxing in the living room while Luz was in her room along with king there was a frantic knock at the door so Eda got up and opened the door to see her sister holding her kid and she saw hand marks around her neck she ask " what happened" and Lilith told her while they were sitting on the couch and the baby was playing with Luz and king and Lilith said in tears " there probably looking for me I can't go back can I stay with you guys??" Eda looked at her and said " of course" and they hugged the hug was interrupted when they heard " hey Lilith your kid wants you" Lilith look to see her kid who look like the baby was about to cry she took the child and let snuggle up against her chest while saying " don't worry mommy is here" while she was rubbing the baby's back " is there like an extra room we can sleep in" and Eda lead her to a guest bedroom where they could sleep.

That night

Lilith was getting ready for bed and she was wearing her same clothes and she was wearing for the entire day along with the baby and Lilith got into bed and placed they baby on her chest and began to rock it to sleep before the baby pass out it look at her and said " love you,Mommy" Lilith smiled and kissed the baby's forehead and said " love you too" and they both went asleep.

The next day

Luz was walking home and she was alone on a path which lead directly to her home but all of a sudden she felt on arm wrap around her stomach and the other arm had a cloth and it was placed over her mouth Luz try to break free but she couldn't several other emperor's guard jump out and carried her to a cart they tied her up and there her in and the head to the coformitoruim.

At the owl house

Eda was cleaning up the house while Lilith was playing ball with her kid and there was a knock on the door Eda went and opened it and saw nothing she was about to close it but she saw a letter she picked it up closed the door and open the letter and was horrified by what she read " dear, Eda and Lilith
We have your apprentice and if you don't turn yourselves in we will execute her you have 2 days" Eda dropped the letter and tears ran down her face Lilith saw this and ask " what's wrong??" Eda told her what she read and Lilith told her to called everyone to come over here and she did and after a few minutes Gus, Willow, Boscha, Viney, Emira edric and Amity arrived and Eda told them what happen and Amity started to cry and Emira and edric comforted her and almost immediately they started to think of a escape plan.
940 words
Thanks for Jonathan Alexander for giving me the ideas