Visit

Luz and Amity decided to visit the human realm and they went to Camilla's house they went up to the door and Luz knocked and Camilla opened the door and got them in a bear hug " I miss you so much Mija" and Luz hugged back " miss you too mami" and Luz and Amity head to Luz's room and Amity was amazed by the amount of Azura merch she have books, Movies and posters " what you think" Luz asked and Amity said " I... Love This" and they hugged and kiss and Luz showed off the merch with pride which made Amity love Luz even more.

They all three were talking in the kitchen  and Camilla was making something and toast popped out of the toaster this made Amity jump into Luz's arm they both blushed this surprised Camilla and she ask " what's wrong, Amity" and Luz told her that they don't have anything electronic in the boiling isles which surprise Camilla and after Luz put down Amity they continued to talk and they ate and they decided to go to the park and they said goodbye to Camilla and they promised they would stay over for tonight and they went to the park.

When they got there they started to walk around the park until they ran into Luz's bullies from her old school " hey look it's that weird girl" and they laughed and Luz and Amity look at them and Amity asked " who are they" and Luz roiled her eyes and said " there girls from my old school" and they bullies continued " oh and who that your sitting by is it your girlfriend??" The bullies taunted then Luz answered " by yes she is my girlfriend" and the bullies laughed and Amity got up and hissed at them " her girlfriend is just as weird as her" and they rode off their bikes while still laughing Luz put her hand on his shoulder and said " hun calm down" and Amity look at her eyes were like cats eyes and she she hissed at her but Amity quickly snapped out of it Luz shrugged it off and they decided to go to the movies.

They went into the movie theater and Amity was amazed by how much food and candy they had and how much it cost and Luz did most of the talking and they order tickets to a scary movie and they got to their seats and right as the movie was gonna start Luz told her Amity that the movie is fake and none of it is real and Amity nodded and said " okay hun I'll keep that in mind" and the movie began and for the first 30 minutes everything was okay until the scary scenes come and Amity was being scared and hanged on to Luz for dear life and every time a jumpscare came on Amity jumped at every single one and Amity continued to hugged Luz's arm and then she heard some sobbing?? Luz looked to see that Amity was quietly crying into her arm and they decided to leave early so they did as they were leaving Amity was saying " Luz I'm so sorry that I ruined the movie for you!!" Luz kept on saying " Honey it's fine let's go to the beach" and Amity nodded and they headed to the beach. 

When they got there the sun was setting and they walked along the beach into they ran into the bullies again and they taunted  her and Luz ignored her while Amity was getting angry and Amity's eyes turn into cat eyes and she got on all fours and hissed and she jump towards them and the bullies ran off except for the leader she said " oh what your gonna do scratch me??" And the leader stuck her tongue out and Amity still cat mode scratched her tongue and the leader for scared and ran off and Amity turn back to normal and sat back down with Luz and they watch the sunset sitting on the beach they turn to each " I love you Luz" and Luz blushed and said " aww I love you too Amity" and they shared a kiss.
698 words
Thanks to Jonathan Alexander for giving me the ideas