The truth

Eda decided to visit her girlfriend Camilia and she dreamed of the day they'll get married after they had a kid and her name was Luz and Eda knock on Camilla's door and Camilia opened the door and hugged Eda " I miss you so much Hun" and Eda hugged back " I miss you too sweetie" and they exchanged a hug and a kiss and Eda went inside and after a little bit of talking Camilia decided to teach Eda to drive " hey hun I would love to introduce you to something you'll love" Eda got excited " I love surprises" and they head to the garage with Camilia lead her outside with her hands over Eda's eyes and she opened them to reveal her car.

Camilia said " it's my car" and Eda was kinda surprise " oh yeah Luz told me about this umm so what are we gonna do with it??" Camilia eyes light up and she said " I'm gonna teach you to drive it" and Eda has a nervous smile and said " are you sure that's a great idea?? Like I never drove one and I'll crash it" Camilia then hugged Eda " you'll be fine hun I'll teach you" and after Camilia reassured her they both got in the car " ok you see that stick in the middle??" Eda nodded and Camilia said " that's call the gear shift the letters on it mean and after they got that down she told Eda to drive so she did bit she put it in drive and hit on the gas pedal and she drove straight through the garage.

They were both in shock and  they both got out of the car and inspect the damage and it was bad and Eda was profusely apologizing " I'm sorry I didn't meant to crash!! You probably want to break up with me!!" Camilia hugged her and Eda hug back and cried into her shoulder " hey hun it's okay I'm not gonna break up with you I'm just glad you're okay. Matter a fact you teach me something new." Eda nodded and they stop hugging and they head back to the boiling isles and Eda was gonna teach Camilia to fly her staff.

When they got there Eda summon her staff " okay first you do is to get on the staff" and both Eda and Camilia got on the staff and it started to fly and Camilia was starting to freak out and Eda wrap here arms around Camilia's waist and said " hun calm down I'm here" and Camilia calmed down and began to ride it all over the place " hey let's go that tree our daughter and her girlfriend go to and surprise them" Camilia said and Eda nodded and they tried to go there but Camilia lost control of the staff and they were falling out of the sky and Eda wrapped her self around Camilia trying to protect her from the fall except they fell in a bush... a thorn bush and Eda got pricked by the thorns and Camilia got off the bush and Eda did as well while picking thorns out of her back.

As they walk near the front oof the tree they heard kissing noises they saw Luz with her face covered in red lipstick and she was in a daze and they were in their Grom dresses while Luz was in her Grom dress Amity was a combination between her dress and Emira's Grom dress " oh hey guys" Luz said as she was still in bliss over the shower of kisses Amity gave her and Amity soon for around the tree and greeted them and Luz said " oh yeah let me go get some flowers" and Luz went to a nearby flower field while Amity, Eda and Camilia started to talk to each other and they got on the topic of Luz and Amity said " I'm lucky to have her as my girlfriend" and Eda also say " I'm lucky to call her as my daughter" and Luz got back and after a little bit of talking they got in a group hug and as Amity and Eda hugged a special memory return.
Flashback

Eda was laying in a hospital bed after a painful experience Lilith was on her side and Eda's parents were on the other side while the other mother  was no where to be found to bad she was gonna miss out on a beautiful baby and the nurse came back and said " congratulations it's a girl" and gave the baby girl to Eda and they all look down on the bundle of joy " what your gonna name it" Lilith said Eda looked at Lilith then her parents and said " I'm gonna call it Amity... Amity Clawthorne"

Amity had a similar memory where she was at a hospital and somebody was holding her she looked to see Eda and Eda nuzzled the top of Amity's forehead which made Amity giggle and Eda continued to nuzzle the top of Amity's forehead and Amity laughed.

They return form their memories the group hug had stop and Eda and Amity looked at each other and Amity said " mom??" And Eda looked at her and said " daughter??" And they both gasp and hugged and Luz and Camilia were confused and ask " what's going on??" And they both told them about their memory and they both got happy and they got in a group hug " sorry to spoil this moment" they all looked to see Kikimora and Ivan Eda got her staff and stepped up " Hun get the kids out of here" and she got in a fighting pose and kikimora and Ivan charged at Eda and Eda launched a spell which hit Ivan but Kikimora dodged it and she launched a spell and it hit Eda in the arm and they both attacked Eda and Eda tried her best but she was overwhelmed and she got knocked out.

Camilia mad to see her girlfriend being hurry she ran up infront of Eda and grabbed her staff and Kikimora laughed but when she did a spell they stop laughing and Camilia launch it and it knock both of them back and Kikimora got up and Ivan got up and Kikimora turned into her beast form and jump and charged but Camilia summon an ice pillar which hit kikimora in the stomach and knocked her back and Ivan got out his own staff and charged at Camilia charged and they clash and Ivan kicked Camilia in the gut and Camilia responded by picking up dirt and throwing it in his face and she summon a plant monster which pinned both of them down to the ground and Camilia started to do the super spell and rights as she was gonna launch it they managed to to get out of the tree and ran off.

Camilia turned around to go check on them to see all of them looking at her shock and Eda went and hugged her and Amity looked at Luz to see she had an sad/ angry expression and Amity asked " what's wrong??" But Luz didn't answered and Camilia saw this and ran up to her Ann Luz asked looking away from her " so your Azura??" And Camilia answered " yeah I'm Azura" and Eda and Amity has shocked expression while Luz looked at her with tears in her eyes and said " why did you keep it a secret from me!!!" Camilia flinched and Amity was about to step in bit Eda stopped her " well it was to keep your safe" and Luz yelled " then why did you try to make me normal!!!" Camilia flinched and having nothing to say she hugged Luz while crying and Luz try to get away but she regretted yelling at her mom so she hugged back and they hugged each other while apologizing and Eda and Amity joined in on the hug they had there whole family together.

Meanwhile at the place

Kikimora and Ivan entered the throne room and kneeled before Bellows and they told him of what happened and bellows was surprised at another human witch on the isles and he thought of a plan to get his portal working faster.
1368 words
Thanks to Jonathan Alexander for giving me the ideas