Escape

They gang had decided on a escape plan for Luz and they would do it tomorrow so Eda and Camilla we're laying in bed with them cuddling " I'm worry about Luz" Camilla said while her face was in Eda's chest " I know sweetie we'll save her I promise"

Gus and Mizura were walking home and Mizura was getting a bit groggy and Gus noticed and ask " what's wrong??" Mizura said in a very tired voice " I feel sleepy" and Gus held her up and said " don't worry I'll help you get back home" and the continued their way to Gus's house and once they got here his took Mizura to her room and Mizura collapsed on her bed and Gus got in her bed and snuggled up to her and they both fell asleep

The next day

They all had to wake up early order to break Luz out they all woke up at four in the morning and they had to meet up at Eda's house they were all tired but they had to save Luz so they all got up they were tired and they all sneakily got dressed and ate breakfast and they rather went out their doors quietly or they went through the window but Eda and Camilla forgotten about this so when they showed up Eda ask " it's 4 in the morning what are you guys doing here??" Amity then explain " well you told us to meet here at 4 am order to get a early as security is weak in the early morning" Eda remember and said " oooh yeah come on in then" and they all came and and Lilith was sleeping on the couch with the baby sleeping on her chest Lilith woke and so did the baby the baby made some whining noises like a dog and she said " oh sssh sssh got back to sleep hun" and the baby went back to sleep and it was time for the plan to go in motion.

They all got outside the prison and there were guards everywhere " I thought you said that the security was weak in the early morning" Amity said Lilith still holding her child was confused and said " it's like they were waiting for us" but they shrugged it off and Gus did a spell which made both him and Mizura guards and Boscha said " are you guys sure that'll work" and they both nodded and They went to the main entrance besides that Amity summoned an abomination and she order it to lift all of them up and throw them over the prison walk and it did Lilith, Eda and Amity, Emira and Viney went inside while Camilla Boscha Willow and Edric waited outside and Lilith handed her kid to Camilla " keep my child safe" and Camilla nodded and Lilith went inside.

Camilla looked down at the child and smiled it reminded her of Luz when she was a baby and she hugged the baby " HEY STOP RIGHT THERE!!!" Camilla turned around and saw a guard and he had a spear pointed at her Camilla she gave the baby to Willow and then she grabbed a sandal and she proceeded to beat the daylights out of the guard and after that they decided to went inside and after exploring a little bit and they were with Eda,Lilith and Amity Liza ( Lilith's child) try to speak " Lu-Lu" Lilith got close to her and said " what you trying to say sweetie??" After a little bit Liza finally said " Luz!!" They both looked and saw Luz in a prison cell and they all got excited and Camilla tickled Liza's stomach as a reward and Liza giggled and they went up to the cell.

Eda used a fire spell and it melt the bars and Camilla handed Lilith Liza and she went to hug but what she saw was horrific Luz had a third degree burn scar on her leg she had bruises all over her body and she look like sh hadn't eaten in days she look up at Camilla and said in a weak voice " Mom??" She try to get up but she felled but Camilla catches her and Eda put her on her back but when they turned around they saw the guards and kikimora.

To be continued...
720 words
Thanks to Jonathan Alexander for giving me the ideas