Reconnected 2

King woke up from a long nap and Liza was sleeping and he slightly blushed and he got up and Liza woke and yawned while doing a stretch and they both got and King had a arm wrapped around Liza and when she saw this she smiled and giggled slightly with her face becoming red and then they heard Hooty scream and they look at what he was screaming at and the coffee table was glowing blue and was lifting up in the air and after a few seconds it fell back down after a few seconds Lilith came out and and she ask " Hey I heard something dropped what happen" she went up and picked Liza and said " are you okay, Lizzie did you get hurt??" And she picked up Liza and Liza nodded Lilith thought Eda was playing a joke on her and thought Hooty was involved and she looked at Hooty and Hooty tried to explain but she grab her staff and hit Hooty on the head with it and Hooty hooted in pain and said " hey that hurt hoot hoot" after that Lilith looked at Liza and said " guess what Liza... were going to the park and King can come with us" Liza got happy and jumped up and down and hugged King and Lilith picked up Liza and they exited the House and they all got on Lilith's staff and they went off to the playground.

When they got there they went to the playground and they saw Willow sitting on a bench and Lilith walked up to Willow and said " oh Hi Willow nice to see you around" and Willow looked up and said " oh hey Lilith nice to see you here I'm just here watching my baby brother" and Lilith who was still holding Liza said " oh really?? Well I bought my precious little daughter with me" and Lilith placed Liza down and Liza and King walked up to Willow and Lilith asked " Liza would you be a dear for me and play with Braxus" and Liza nodded and grabbed King's hand and they ran off in to the playground and After a moment Willow asked " they don't know who Braxus is don't they" and Lilith nodded "yep but Liza is smart so they should find him" and they let them find Braxus and after awhile they decided just to play and Liza was climbing the rope ladder and she lost her grip and she fell but she felt a a caught her and she came face to face with Braxus and Liza blush due to how close they are and King got jellies but he saw Ivan walk by so King grabbed her hand they hid behind a wall and after a minute they peek back up and saw Ivan standing right there they both ran into the tube thing and and right as Ivan was about to grab them Braxus shot fire and it lit Ivan's tush on fire and his eyes went wide and he ran and King and Liza got put and they saw Braxus " thanks for saving us what's your name??" Liza asked and Braxus answered "Braxus".

Willow and Lilith were talking and they saw Ivan with his tush on fire and they were confused then they noticed that Liza,King and Braxus we're gone and they started to panic and they got up and started to call out their names and All three of them were walked u and Liza tugged on Lilith and Lilith picked up and hugged and said " Your safe Lizzie I thought I lost you" and Willow did the same to Braxus and they decided to head home and when they got home King, Liza and Braxus started to play with each other while Lilith and Willow talked to each other and Liza started to get sleepy and went up to Lilith and tug her robe and Lilith looked down " what's wrong Lizzie" and Liza said " mommy I'm tired I need a nap" and Lilith said " I agree Hun let's take you to your crib" and Lilith picked up Liza and carried her to her room and when they got there Liza was already asleep snuggling against her chest and right as Lilith was gonna about to put her down she whispered " I love you Lizzie with all of my heart and your the best thing to have happen to me" and she kissed Liza's forehead and placed her in her crib and walk out of the room and closed the door.

Lilith went back out and King and Braxus were having a pillow fight and they sat and watch and it kinda got intense so they put a stop to it and after that Braxus was tired so he went to Willow and said " Willow I'm tired" and Willow picked him up let him snuggle against her chest and he fell asleep and they decided to go home so Willow said goodbye to Lilith and left and when Lilith closed the door she looked around and couldn't find King and she looked everywhere for him until she went into Their room and looked in Liza's crib to see Liza and King snuggling she smiled and put a blanket over the both of them and went to bed.

That night
Eda and Amity return from their joy ride and Amity fell asleep and Eda was carrying her in her arms and she took Amity to her room and tuck her in bed and kissed the tip of her forehead and she did the same to Luz and went off to bed but little did they know Matt (Matttholmule" was watching the whole thing.
950 words
Thanks to Jonathan Alexander for giving me the ideas