Hangout

Both Luz and king woke up and Liza was in her bed and king woke up next to Luz  and they both got up and went to the kitchen and Lilith was making breakfast and King got on his " throne" and Liza got on a chair and King noticed Liza and said " Hi Liza" and Liza said " Hi king how was your morning??" King responded with " good" and Lilith said " okay guys breakfast is ready eat up" and they both ate the breakfast and they began with play each other and king had to get something under the table and Liza grabbed his tail and King jumped and hit his head on the table then Lilith said " okay I'm heading out Ming can you watch Liza for me??" King look at Lilith and Liza started to hug King " yeah I don't think it'll be a problem" Lilith nodded and left the house and they began to play again.

After a while they got hungry and king decided to make some carrot soup so he got making on the pot and after a few minutes and one burnt carrots later he made the perfect carrot soup and King called Liza over and she sat at a chair and they ate the soup and King said " hey Liza wanna got to the playground??" Liza nodded and they both exited the house and Luz took them to the playground and once they got there and they went to the equipment and then they ran into Usurper " oh it's you" King said looking at him with a angry look Usurper ignored him and went to Liza " why hello what your name beauty~" Liza blushed and King got in between them and said " back off she not interested" and Usurper walked off.

Lilith was as walking through the store on a baby shopping trip and she was now looking for baby food  and she came across a stack of baby food and she got a box for the bottom and the tower started to shake and it collapsed Lilith looked around and nobody noticed so she walked off.

King and Liza were on the playground and they were on the slide and king went down first and he turned around and Liza was coming and they both went off the slide and in a dog pile and they both laughed " that was fun!!" Liza said while jumping up and down king got up " I know right let's do that again" Liza nodded and they did it again and again and again " ok let me show this thing called the seesaw" Liza nodded excitedly and they head off to the seesaw.

Lilith was looking for some new baby clothes and she found a onesie which said " coven baby"  and Lilith found it cute so she took a picture of it and send it to Eda " what do you think of this??" And she and a picture of the onesie " that looks cute you should buy it." Lilith then texted back " thanks I will" and she put it in the shopping cart and she remembered she had to get diapers so she went to get them.

Both King and Liza got on the seesaw and King taught her how to use it and they had fun going up and down and they went faster and faster and King fell off of the high end and Liza got down and went up to king and ask " are you okay King??" King got up and said " yeah I'm fine let's head to the swings" and they head off to the swings and Liza  got on them and King started to push her on the swings and the swing went to far back and Liza fell on top of king and they both blushed and Liza said " I think we should go now" and king nodded so they went to Luz and told her they wanted to go home so Luz took them back to the house.

Lilith got done with her shopping and she went back to Eda's stand and told her she was done shopping so Eda packed up her stand and they went back to the house.

When Luz, King and Liza got king and Liza immediately fell asleep on the couch and Lilith and Eda got in the house Lilith saw king and Liza sleeping on the couch and she went " Awww" and she picked up Liza and took her to her crib and laid her in there a let her fall asleep
757 words
Thanks to Jonathan Alexander for giving me the ideas