26: "Lady Annabeth or Lady Rachel?"

(Annabeth's dress for the second Report👆)
......

Percy was late. Him, Sally and Rachel were supposed to arrive on Thursday morning but only Rachel did – which didn't really make anyone happy.

The Report is in 10 minutes, where are you?

They were in the auditorium again. The rest of the royal family sat on sofas and Selected on chairs in three rows, one above the other, just like last time. Only difference, they had an audience of  around 200 people today.

Annabeth sat in between Piper and Valentina. She had worn a grey dress. Unlike the red dress from the last report, this was more mesmorising and bigger. Grey material ran down in curls giving the dress a 3D feel.

Miss. Willow said, "Today you will be talking with Apollo individually. 10 of you will do it today and the other 10 will do it after two weeks in the next Report. The order is completely random so be prepared to be called anytime. Questions?"

The Report started without Percy.

Paul covered for Sally and Percy and made all their speeches too. After that, Apollo sat down on his sofa. He said, "And... we have the Selection section! Finally! As you've all noticed by now, the Prince hasn't joined us yet today. So, without further ado! I present to you, the Selected!"

The camera shifted to them and focused on their faces randomly.

Apollo: "But before that... I would like to introduce my frenemy Helios who will be the guest for today's Report. Oh wait, that will be me. He is guest of the guest. Sunshine," He mocked, "get up here."

Annabeth wanted to laugh. Everybody knew of the rivalry/friendship between these two. It started with something as simple as them having the same nickname 'sunshine' and went till rivalry between the fans every time one of their movies were released. They were your idea of healthy yet backstabbing competition – always one wanting to be better than the other.

If you want me to put it simply, they were Ichor's version of Loki and Thor (except they weren't Princes.)

Today's Report was going to be interesting.

Helios nodded his head, amused and walked in. "That is the best you got? Really?"

He sat down on the chair kept between two sofas. "Good evening, Ichor! Have you missed me?"

The crowed hailed.

Helios turned to Apollo, "See that?"

King Paul cleared his throat.

Helios nodded. "I think that is my cue." The audience laughed and he sat on his chair.

Apollo spoke. "It is my job to mess with the Selected today so... let us pick one!"

He scanned the girls to anyone who stood out to him. "Ah, who is this lovely young Lady in the first row?" He pointed at Calypso.

"Come on. Don't be shy." Helios said.

Calypso got up and took a seat on the other side of the sofa.

"Can you tell us your lovely name, please?" Helios smiled at her.

"I'm Lady Calypso." She turned to the camera. "Good evening, Ichor."

Apollo gave an exaggerated surprised expression. "Confident! Nice! So, tell us about you."

Helios and Apollo cross talked.

"Hobbies?"

"Talents?"