Tsumugu

A/N: Hey guys! We continue chapter combo with this being number 4. I also noticed that this book reached over 300 views. I'm so grateful for that. And to show that I have a gift for you.

A chibi Ryuko! Isn't she adorable? I found it when I was looking for some avatars

A chibi Ryuko! Isn't she adorable? I found it when I was looking for some avatars. Art is obviously not mine (I wish I could draw like that) but an artist called "Tetra" If you know him/her, go visit his/her deviantart/pinterest or some other pages where you can post your art.

Not wasting more time.

Let's get started!

Ryuko POV, next morning

It's been a few days since No Late Day. Every student wanted a piece of me and (Y/N). And to do that they developed a habit of kidnapping Mako. It was getting on my nerves. But thanks to (Y/N) fast thinking we always ended up on top. Aside from that me and (Y/N) finally went on a date. We found a second cafe owned by the same man which owned that destroyed by Gamagori. After our meal we went on a stroll in the docks. I was just happy to be around him. Now I'm sleeping when... 

I woke up feeling slightly cold.

'Somethings is not right' I opened my eyes to see (Y/N) nowhere to be seen. I stood up and walked over to living room to see it's empty.

Ryuko: "Where is he?" I then walked to kitchen, same result as with living room. Shower is not running so he can't be there. 

'I checked nearly the whole house. Maybe he is on the roof training?'

I then walked outside. I saw no one on the roof, and that make me feel worried that something happened to him, especially with all clubs going after us. I then noticed that (Y/N)'s motorcycle is also gone. Now I'm worried beyond everything.

Ryuko: "(Y/N), please be safe" with that I walked back to the house and entered our bedroom. I noticed a small note lying on desk.

'How I didn't saw that!' I then read the note aloud

Ryuko: "'Ryuko. I went to Tokyo. My uncle was staying there for his conference. He called me this morning and he wanted to see me. When I told him about you, he also wanted to meet you, but you were so cute asleep I had no heart to wake you up. Stay safe. Much love, (Y/N)' I can't believe this! His uncle is visiting, with probably some cool robots and he didn't bring me with him!" Then I flipped this note. "'P.S I will make it up to you. I will be back in the evening. Expect some gifts!' Okay, at least he is safe. And he will bring gifts!"

With that I took Senketsu and put him on. Then I walked over to Mako's home.

*knock knock knock*

Mrs. Mankanshoku: "One moment" the door then opened "Oh Ryuko, nice to see you, where is (Y/N)?"

Ryuko: "He went to Tokyo. His uncle is visiting and wanted to see him. Is Mako still asleep?"

Mako: "Ryuuukooo!" she flied toward me, I just stepped right to dodge her.