Truth

*(Y/N) POV*

Nonon: "Sorry for the wait match stick and transfer student. This won't be like the clumsy fight you got with Gamagori. Prepare to be pummeled cheerfully, jauntily and utterly one sidedly!"

Nonon then transformed to her uniform. It was a red track suit with bones all around. On her head was a hat that was a half of her size with a small monkey skull. Instruments held by her band formed to become a giant tank. Let's just say me and Ryuko were shocked.

Nonon: "Three Star Goku Uniform, Symphony Regalia Grave!"

(Y/N): "What the fuck?! How in the world we can take it out?!"

Ryuko: "It's huge! On what planet is that a uniform!"

Nonon: "I can get better sound this way! Now, for my first song, Light Cavalry Overture!"

Nonon's tank went to face us and started to play music

Ryuko: "She is gonna fight while playing music?"

(Y/N): "Thankfully she didn't get anything from my collection. 'Thunderstruck' or 'Master of Puppets' would make my eardrums pop!"

Neko: "It's loud already! I can barely hear you or Ryuko!"

Senketsu: "It's so loud it's hard to do anything..."

(Y/N): "Don't tell me Life Fibers are sensitive to high frequency waves!"

Ryuko: "What are you talking about (Y/N)?!"

(Y/N): "Basically loud sounds, like Nonon's music, can resonate against natural Life Fiber's frequency! Making them weaker!"

Ryuko: "So you are saying that this music makes Senketsu and Neko weak?!"

(Y/N): "Yes dear, we need to get Nonon while we still can use their power!"

Ryuko: "Let's go! Life Fiber Synchronize, Kamui Senketsu!"

(Y/N): "Life Fiber Connect, Kamui Nekketsu!"

After we transformed, we rushed towards Nonon only to be blasted back.

Sanageyama: "GET UP (L/N)! IF SHE BEATS YOU THAT MEANS SHE IS STRONGER THAN ME!"

Nonon: "ON WHICH SIDE ARE YOU ON MONKEY?!"

Sanageyama: "ON THAT SIDE WHICH MAKES ME LOOK STRONGER, SNAKE! KICK HER ASS MATOI! (L/N)!"

Nonon and Uzu started to insult each other, giving us some time to catch a breath.

Senketsu: "Her attack pack a wallop..."

Neko: "If I had eardrums they would be busted by now..."

Nonon: "Get lost you naked monkey! Now, where were we? Oh right! Next up is a really sharp performance!"

She started to fire... music notes at us

'Why am I not surprised?'

Both me and Ryuko started to dodge, unintentionally doing some tango moves

(Y/N): "Wow, I didn't even knew you can dance honey"

Ryuko: "While you were out at your kendo practice, I joined ballroom dance club. Not only you had time to kill back then."

(Y/N): "You serious? Not trying to mess with me?"

Ryuko: "Yes!"

(Y/N): "We will talk later, now we have something more important on our heads"

Nonon: "Hahaha! To see Crimson Reaper dancing to my tune!"

We both get closer to Nonon and lunged at her but she just blasted us back again