On a drive to Hell!

A/N: Combo Week 2: Electric Boogaloo continues its journey at full speed!

Let's get started!

*(Y/N) POV*

It's been a few days since we disbanded the Fight Club. Right now me and Ryuko are eating breakfast.

(Y/N): "Hey babe, you heard that noise yesterday?"

Ryuko: "What noise?"

(Y/N): "Something like construction machinery, and some pneumatic hammers too"

Ryuko: "No, I didn't heard that. Maybe that punch to the face you got from Mako a few days back is still affecting you"

I just shrugged it off and continued to eat

*small timeskip, courtyard*

Me, Ryuko and Mako are standing in a crowd of students. Up above stands Satsuki with Koruno by her side. They stepped forward to the edge of their platform

Satsuki: "Today I'm giving Honnouji Academy a fresh start! All students have right to attack other students! Secret meetings, schemings, backstabbing, anything goes! Seven days from now, reach the schoolyard alive! And then use your strength to reclaim your social standings once again! This shall be Honnouji Academy's first Natural Election!"

Ryuko: "Natural Election?"

Mako: "Wow"

(Y/N): "So even if we kept Fight Club, we would lose our status now"

Mako: "Can we not speak about that please?"

(Y/N): "Sorry"

Satsuki: "In this election, you will not be choosing your candidates! You will be choosing yourself! At 8:30 AM, seven days from now, a Sudden Death Runoff will take place with the survivors who arrive in this schoolyard! Fight one another! Emerge victorious! And I will grant you your Goku Uniform anew! Now, fellow comrades of Honnouji Academy. FIGHT!"

After Satsuki's speech, a living hell started at courtyard. Knifes started flying from one side to another. There were some teeth on the floor. Blood puddles started to fill the courtyard. The three of us made our way to Mikisugi's classroom, kicking some guys asses when they tried to attack us. I walked to the window to see Student Council room get covered in red life fibers.

Mikisugi: "They are circulating finaly chopped Life Fibers, at the speed of 100 m/s. Any attacks would be neutralized by that barrier. It would be difficult to breach even with both Neko and Senketsu"

Ryuko: "Damn it! I was thinking this was our chance to fight them directly. She lash up everybody into a rampage and then she sits behind an impenetrable force field?"

Mikisugi: "It's probably the other way around. She has ruled absolutely here and by isolating herself, she is causing a state of anarchy inside the academy"  

(Y/N): "I still think I should just go there and burn this cocoon"

Mikisugi: "It would be no use (Y/N). They are moving so fast they would self extinguish before you could do any serious damage to them"

(Y/N): "Damn it!"

We then looked down to see absolute mess. Students flying from one end to another, some of them have broken arm or leg. 

Ryuko: "I swear, I'm so sick of her..."

We then went on our way to Mako's house

(Y/N): "Hey girls, go ahead. I have some steam to blow, and those weaklings would be ideal to do so."