All hope lost...

A/N: Heyo guys, There it is, another day, another chapter. We are really close to final now. If you are wondering why (Y/N) got kidnapped, brainwashed etc. I planned this from the start, now let's see how it will roll out.

Not wasting anymore time

Let's get started!

*3rd POV, Nudist Beach base*

Mikisugi: "Humanity can't hope to prevail without (Y/N). Nudist Beach shall offer up all it's manpower to Operation Rescue (Y/N) (L/N)!"

Tsumugu: "Wait, are you going to use the Naked Sun?!"

Mako: "Naked?"

Mikisugi: "That's right! It's ready. Behold!"

Mikisugi slammed the button in the center of the wheel in command room. Whole base started to shake.

Mikisugi: "This is our final card! The S.S. Naked Sun!"

Ryuko: "What is going on?!"

Whole base transformed. Roof of the cave opened and started flooding it. Base later rose up and transforms into... a massive ship!

Satsuki: "Interesting. If I recall The Takarada Conglomerate did start out as a shipping line."

Mako: "It's so cool!"

Ryuko: "A massive ship?! How is this gonna help us?!"

Mikisugi: "This way we can deploy more troops to rescue him"

Ryuko: "That make sense. Hell yeah, let's go Naked Sun!"

*On the coast*

Takarada: "I sank a ton of cash into that baby! Beat the stuffing out of those cloth monsters!" And then he saluted

*meanwhile, Honnouji Academy, (Y/N)? POV*

I get myself from this flimsy rope. It was easier with Waruichi, my jacket.

Waruichi: "How are you feeling, master?"

(Y/N): "Happy"

Waruichi: "And how is that?"

(Y/N): "Cause soon I will bring my love back to me. And I will pull out a spine from those fools who took her"

Waruichi: "Oh my, I'm sure will be happy to watch that"

(Y/N): "You are a sick piece of clothing, you know that Waruichi?"

Waruichi: "Oh I know I know, sorry for that"

Then auntie and Nui walked over to me

Ragyo: "Excellent job (Y/N). They will come to us like moths to the flame"

(Y/N): "Glad to help. If not for this plan I would personally flew to their puny little base and burn everything and everyone alive"

Ragyo: "Don't you forget my nephew. They have usage for us"

(Y/N): "Right, they will be used as food for The Original Life Fiber"

Ragyo: "Yes, however. We need to get ready. Catch a breath (Y/N) and get back to the post. Soon you will be reunited with your love"

(Y/N): "Right away aunt Ragyo. Nui can you lend me a hand here?"

Nui: "No problem (Y/N)!"

(Y/N): "Thank you"

*Timeskip, 3rd POV*

Next day, in the middle of the highway towards Honnouji Academy, Ryuko is driving on (Y/N)'s motorcycle with one goal only. To get her fiance back.