Sudden Death Runoff

A/N: Heyo guys, we continue CW v2.0. I will try to squeeze two episodes in one chapter. So now we will have a fight against Gamagori and Inumuta. Or maybe not? Read and see for yourself!

Let's get started!

(Y/N) POV

After a week of beating students, me and Ryuko are now standing in a courtyard with some weaklings that made it here and Elite Four. I checked the time as it reads 8:28 AM, so we have two more minutes before we begin.

Ryuko: "Can't they just start it already?" She impatiently tapped her foot on the ground

(Y/N): "Ryuko, we are not even standing here for a minute, be patient"

Ryuko: "I can't help it! We are so close to find out who killed our parents!" I just hugged her from the side

(Y/N): "Eh, and to think you are my fiance. You waited so long for me and you can't wait *I checked the time* one more minute to beat someone's ass"

Ryuko: "Shut up, you love me for it and you know it" I just pecked her cheek

(Y/N): "I sure do" I said as the cocoon around Student Council room disappeared and both Satsuki and Koruno stepped to the edge.

Satsuki: "Fellow comrades of Honnouji Academy! You have done well to struggle through seven days of mortal combat to gather here to take a part in Sudden Death Runoff Election! However, your battle has only just begun! Every fight from past seven days has been recorded! With that in mind, I will begin by designating new Three Star students based on results of the battle here!"

The ground started to shake and five pillars rose from the ground

Ryuko: "What now?!"

Satsuki: "There are five towers in the schoolyard! Those standing atop them will be considered front runner candidates, and the election will be conducted!"

(Y/N): "So we have to just climb up and we are home"

Ryuko: "There she goes again, being devious!"

(Y/N): "We come this far honey, there is nothing to stop us now!"

Ryuko: "Damn right! Let's go!"

We split up and ran for the closest tower. Elite Four already standing on the rest of them.

Ryuko and (Y/N): "GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR WAY!"

I used my fire to get boosted high in the air. I safely landed on top of the tower only to be joined by Ryuko a second later.

(Y/N): "Nice to see you made it dear"

Ryuko: "Honey, you think I will let you have all the fun by yourself?"

(Y/N): "Not at all! Beating all of them is the only thing keeping us from our answers. And I want you to be a part of it too" she pecked my cheek

Ryuko:"Smooth talker"

Gamagori: "Lady Satsuki! We, the Elite Four hereby propose a new rule for the Sudden Death Runoff Election!"

Sanageyama: "The three of us wish to be allowed to face Ryuko Matoi and (Y/N) (L/N) in a two on one fight. I however wish to face off (L/N) on a one on one match"

Nonon: "If we are going to fight them anyway, this grand stage is the place for it. And monkey over here have some business to do with match stick"

Inumuta: "I believe it would be a fitting way to cap off the climax of National Election" At that Satsuki smirked

Satsuki: "This should prove just as amusing, huh?"

Then a sixth platform appeared in the center to take a role of fighting area