The Plan to End it All. Part 1

A/N: Heyo guys. We continue the story. I really hope you enjoyed so far.

Also... Heliconia...

Not wasting anymore time

Let's get started!

*tomorrow morning, briefing room, (Y/N) POV*

After waking up and eating some small breakfast, us three went to the briefing room. There are some monitors on a wall showing live feed from Honnouji Academy.

Ryuko: "What the hell is this?"

Mikisugi: "A video feed from hidden cameras I had set up inside Honnouji Academy."

Tsumugu: "If Ragyo Kiryuin is coming to it must be something big."

At the mention of that skittles bitch my hands clenched into fists and I started to grid my teeth. Ryuko notices this

Ryuko: "Honey? Is everything alright?"

(Y/N): "Yeah, I just hate her guts"

'You will pay for what you did to us, you fucking whore'

Mikisugi: "Ragyo is a leading figure of the Kiryuin Conglomerate, and she's currently using her power as REVOCS CEO to sell clothing laced with Life Fibers all around the world."

Ryuko: "Good grief she's blinding! She's even gaudier than Satsuki! Like daughter skank, like mother skank."

'You are not a skank Ryuko, but you don't know about it... yet.'

(Y/N): "Skittles bitch, at least Satsuki have some humanity left in her"

Mikisugi: "She's even more charismatic than Satsuki. She's a formidable opponent."

Aikuro puts another feed to show a fuckton of trucks heading towards academy.

Tsumugu: "What's this? They're bringing in Life Fibers in bulk. What are they up to?"

Mikisugi: "Oh no... she's planning to conduct the final experiment at Honnouji Academy!"

(Y/N): "Fucking great! So they starting the end."

Ryuko: "Huh?"

Mikisugi: "To put it simply Ryuko, Honnouji was being used as a testing ground for studying the Life Fibers within the Goku Uniforms since teenagers have the highest resistance to them. Repurpose them for military uniforms and take over all the schools in the nation. After that, she gathers all the people in Honno City and then offers them up as sacrifices to the Life Fibers after gathering a mass of people in Life Fiber laced clothing in one spot. In a sense, they're gonna be eaten by their own clothing... That's what this Cultural & Sports Festival is about."

(Y/N): "Wait a second..."

Ryuko: "Wait..."

(Y/N) and Ryuko: "Mako's family!"

Ryuko: "They are gonna be eaten by their clothes too?!"

(Y/N): "No fucking way we will let it happen!"

Ryuko: "Damn straight! Ragyo Kiryuin, Satsuki Kiryuin and Koruno Dakime... we gonna take you all out!"

Mikisugi: "Leap straight into the jaws of danger?"

(Y/N): "Yeah! We are gonna jump down it's throat..."

Ryuko: "And rips it guts with our teeth!"

(Y/N): "One way or another..."

Ryuko: "We gonna settle this fight with Satsuki and Koruno"

I took Ryuko's left hand in my right.