Prologue

I was walking from the class towards the dormitories. I sigh in relief knowing this is the last class of the week and I'd have the whole weekend which is more than enough for me to sit back and relax.

'Should I go home to visit dad?' I bit on my nail trying to think of reasons not to visit him. I mean I loved him. But...

Suddenly my phone buzzed and out of habit I answered it without looking at the caller id. "Hello?"

"Hey, Y/n." My heart felt like it was going to stop hearing his voice. I opened my mouth to reply but nothing came out. 'If I love him so much then why can't I speak to him?' But, I was saved. He spoke before me. "Are you coming home this weekend?" I sighed as I made my way up the steps inside the dormitories. "Yea. I'll come after school on-"

"Hey y/n!" I turned my head to see Mina and Jiro across the hallway. I smiled and waved at them and Mina rushed over to me. "What're you doing for this weekend?"

"Sweetie who's that?" I jumped at hearing my dad's voice again and lifted the phone up to my ear. "Uhh it's just some friends. Hold on." Before he could reply I hurried and pressed the 'mute' button and looked back up to Mina and Jiro. "Sorry guys. That was my dad. What were you asking again?" Mina gave a thumbs up and showed a closed eyed smile. "Well we're having a party at my place over the weekend! And you're invited!"

SECOND POV

You frowned as you had already promised your weekend to your dad. "Sorry Mina. I'm staying at my dad's for the weekend." And just as if it was on cue your dad started talking again. "Hey Y/n. Come on Friday. I want to spend time with you before..." He drifted off and you tapped your foot in annoyance. "Hey-" You suddenly remembered that you were on 'mute' and unmute yourself. "Hey dad. I gotta go. Love you." He sighed.

"Okay bye Y/n. Love you too." You hung up and stood outside your dorm room for a second. Something was off. 'I haven't heard him sound like that before. Well at least not in a long time...' You shook it off and took out your dorm key and entered your dorm room.

—Friday—

You groaned as you had overpacked. Yet again. 'Everytime! Why do I do this EVERYTIME!' I take my bags and walk out of the dormitories and out ?!' You were irritated enough when suddenly it started raining and you had no umbrella. 'Just a little farther.' You tried to calm yourself as you were forced to walk to your house since someone didn't pick you up from the subway. You shivered as your white t-shirt was becoming transparent and your hair was getting soaked. "Why couldn't he have just picked me up? What is wrong with that old geezer?!"

--

To say you were pissed would be an understatement. You were completely soaked and so were your clothes. You waited for your dad to answer the door as the rain slowly came to a stop. After ringing the doorbell for the 3rd time the door opened revealing a man in a robe. "Y/n!" He smiled widely at you and allowed you to enter the house and picked up your suitcase. "So what took you so long, sweetie?"

You stopped dead in the living room. Water dripped from your cold body and turned around to shoot a glare at him. That was it. It felt like the last straw had snapped inside of you. Your mouth opened and everything just came pouring out.

"What took me so long? What took me so long?! GEE I WONDER DAD" The old man looked shocked by your sudden outburst but you weren't done yet. "Honey-"

"NO, DON'T CALL ME THAT. ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU WANT ME TO COME HOME WITHOUT EVEN A GOOD REASON. BUT YET I STILL COME. BUT WHERE WERE YOU?! AT HOME IN YOUR SOFT, WARM ROBES!! WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN?! WHY ARE YOU NEVER THERE FOR ME?!"

You turned around after you were done yelling at the old man and stormed up to your room. "Can't believe that bastard." You grumbled and slammed the door to your room.

—Later on in the evening—

"Aww. Sorry you couldn't come to the party Y/n." You sighed. "Yeah." There was a pain in your stomach and you could hear it growling. "Well Mina I gotta go. Call you later?" She nodded and waved goodbye and you waved back. "Bye."

"Byeeeee!" She hung up on facetime first and you sat up in your bed. A yawn escaped your lips and you stretched to go along with it. "Alright. Time to go get something to eat." You muttered to yourself as you opened the door to your room and headed for the stairs. You heard someone downstairs. 'Probably just father talking to one of his friends.' Just as you had made it down your third step. You could hear other voices. Different voices. You stopped dead in your tracks and tried to peak in the living room.

'What the hell?! Who are these men in my house?!' You gulped and tried to listen in on the conversation.

"Where's the money Mr. Yuko?" 'Money?! What money?!' You leaned in closer trying to hear more. "O-oh boys. What are you doing here so early? I-i thought y-you'd be here on M-monday." Your eyes widened. 'I've never heard father stutter before.' Suddenly a man with silver hair walked into the living room holding your suitcase.

"Kita. There's someone else here." Your heart raced as they knew you were here now. The guy talking to your father looked to the man taller than him. He had whitish hair with dark tips. "Hmmm. We can deal with them later." You swallowed hard wondering what they meant by 'deal with them later'. You watched as the silver haired guy stood next to another guy who seemed to be just like him, but with orangish hair.

"The money Mr. Yuko." You looked towards your father to see he was staring at your suitcase. Suddenly the oranged haired man stepped up but the man known as Kita stopped him. "I-i don't h-have it." Kita sighed and rubbed his temple. "I'm sorry Mr. Yuko. Any last words?" Your father looked up from the suitcase to see you. Your eyes met and he seemed to panic. He mouthed something to you but you couldn't tell. Out of fear of getting caught you creeped back up the stairs and slid into your room closing the door silently.

You were struggling to breathe as you hid under your bed. Suddenly a loud 'Bang' was heard. You covered your ears and closed your eyes tightly at the loud sound. Thoughts started to flood in. Ideas. 'What if he's dead? No he can't! Not after I yelled at him...' Tears began to fill your eyes as the thoughts seemed to be getting worse and worse.

'Father! Father I need you!'

Poor Y/n.

- @Lemonadepanda1

P.s. Every chapter consists of my and @CaramelEmo's writing. So if something seems off in the middle of the story. We probably switched 😉