Chapter 2

First POV

After I was done eating, the maids walked me towards an empty office. "Mr. Kita will be right with you in a moment." The two maids said in sync 'Weirdos...' I thought they left the room leaving me alone. I walked towards the window and my visible sparkled as I looked at the whole city of Tokyo. I put my hand on the window enjoying the view for a little while until...

"Nice view isn't it" I instantly turn around putting my hand on my chest. "Hey hey I'm not gonna hurt you." The man said in a calm yet firm tone. I sigh "Y-you must be Kita?" He nods and walks over towards me, I move slightly and a shiver down my spine as I could feel his aura radiante. "You can sit down over there" he points at the chair in front of me, I sit down "Sorry for the inconvenience I had a meeting." I nod my head

I fold my hands on my lap and look down, I feel the awkward silence feel the room as I look up I see Kita looking straight at me as he was analyzing my features. I instantly look back at down and he clears his throat and sits up straight "You might be wondering what is this all about, yes?" I hesitantly nod, "Well long story short your father, L/n Yuko owned us a lot of money" Kita states, I was shocked ''Dad was in debt?!'

I look up at Kita telling him to continue.

"He owed us 530,135,000.00 Yen" My eyes widened "H-How did he..." you trailed off "He originally owed 477,333.00 Yen but that was years ago" Kita adds on 'Years ago!? How long was dad in debt? Why didn't he tell me? Why does he look so familiar..." The last question hit you hard "How long was he in debt for?"

Kita sighs "16 years"

Second POV

'But that was when...', your eyes widen and tears started coming down them, Kita looks at you shocked and opens his drawer and pulls out a box of tissues then passes them to you, you take them and wipe your eyes. "What... what happened to him..." you choke out, Kita looks straight at you "We killed him." He states bluntly, you look up at him "H-HOW COULD Y-YOU!?!"

Kita looks at you blankly and leans back in his seat " I'm sorry but that's just how we do things around here-" "HE WAS THE ONLY FAMILY I HAD! He..." you trailed. 'I acted so horribly to him... h-half of me is glad he's gone but.. now I'm all alone and I don't know what these guys are gonna do to me...' you thought of all the ways they would hurt and torture you. "I know what you're thinking and like I said earlier we're not gonna hurt you" Kita states calmly "Then what are you gonna do with me?"

"I'm still deciding." You started fiddling with your fingers. 'What if he decides he doesn't want to hurt me? What if he-'

There was a knock on the office door. You turned around to see the same guy from dinner. "Suna, what is it?" This so-called 'Suna' yawned before replying. "The twins are fighting again." You heard Kita sigh before standing up. 'Suna' was slouching and from what you could tell not paying any attention to you at all. You watched as Kita was about to leave the office. But, he stopped. "Are you coming Y/n?" You jumped and got out of the seat following behind him.

Suna led you guys to a whole new section of this 'house'. It seemed to be some type of drawing room. And that's when you saw them. All bloody and bruised from hitting each other. Your eyes widened and you furrowed your eyebrows. It was as if these 'Twins' were trying to kill each other. 'Well that wouldn't be so bad for me. If it gave me a chance to escape-' You pushed the thought out of your mind. Worried if Kita could read it on your face. But, he was too busy scolding the twins. Each ear in one hand. "What is it with you two idiots? Can't you just get along for 2 seconds?!"

"Samu started it!"

"Shut up. You're the one who couldn't stop talking about-" Suddenly he was hit in the mouth. You took a step back in surprise. 'I don't think I want to be here for this.' You were about to take another but ended up bumping into something. You slowly turned around to see Suna again. He raised an eyebrow before his face relaxed into a lazy expression.