Chapter 4

First POV

After the little incident I witness we walked towards this big dining room where I saw everything well most of everyone sitting there, Akagi, Ojiro, Suna, & Osamu were at the table waiting for everyone else to come.

"Good morn-" I heard Akagi stop and cleared his throat, I looked confused but then felt something rubbing my right hand and I looked down to see Atsumu's hand on my with his thumb rubbing my palm, I blush furiously and look up at him to see him glaring at Akagi.

I clear my throat and swiftly move my hand from Atsumu's. I walk towards a chair and sit down, I pat down and smooth my dress waiting for everyone else and for the food to come, 'How am I supposed to get out of here, do I just win their trust? yeah! If I win their trust they'll give me more opportunities and let me leave!' I thought all these outcomes of me getting out of here.

"Uh Y/n? You there? Earth to Y/n?" I blinked a couple of times to see Ojiro snap his fingers in front of my face. "O-oh! Sorry! Yes yes! Sorry I was just thinking" I blushed out of embarrassment and looked around, "What were you thinking of?" I looked to my left and saw Atsumu smirking at me.

I covered my face and looked away 'He's been flirting with me ever since I been here! It's like the 5th time I blushed today!' I pull my hands away from my face and stand up. "I-I would like to go to the bathroom please!" I say while walking.

"We'll have Lade to walk you, Lade come." Suna says. I see Lade walks into the dining room, "Yes sir," Lade says with her hands in front of her. "Take Y/n to the bathroom please." Suna asks tiredly, Lade nods "Of course sir" she looks at me and smiles I smile shyly back then follow her out of the dining room.

We walked through the long hallway talking about random things, then Lade stops walking and grabs my hand, she whispered closely to me "Do you want to leave, if you do I can help you" my eyes widen 'does she actually want to help me? Should I trust her?' All these questions and thoughts flowed through my head.

"It's fine if you don't trust me completely, you have at least the rest of the day to make up your mind."

I looked straight into her blue eyes and nodded, she sighed and let go of my hand, we continued walking till a corner not too far from our chat I bump into a wall? No, it felt so hard like a wall but it was just, I looked up to see Kita looking down at me.

"I-I Hi... S-sorry I was just going to the bathroom," I said nervously, I gulp after feeling the aura Kita sets off but then realizes that I'm still on him. 'These men are gonna be the death of me' I swiftly pull off of Kita and stand next to Lade. "We're so sorry Sir I was just escorting Ms. Y/n to the restroom," Lade says.

Kita nods still staring at me then clears his throat, "Very well then, Continue on but breakfast will be soon" He says patting my head as he walks away, I blush like 50 shades of red. 'Did he just pa-pat my head?! He did! Why do I feel so warm inside it's just a head pat!?' Lade grabs my hand and walks towards the bathroom.

"Don't fall for their trickery! That's what they want you to do!" She states in a low voice. "Think! They killed your father, your mot.." she trails off, my eyes widened as she said that "My...My mother..?". Lade suddenly stood straight up and opened the bathroom door. "I'll be waiting for you outside Miss Y/n." She closed the door and left.

'What? Why did she suddenly just-' I looked around the bathroom. When an a/c turned on. 'What's an a/c doing in here?' I turned around to an a/c next to the sink. 'The fuck?' I bent down and examined it. There seemed to be a note attached to one of the blade thingies or whatever. I took it off and examined the blue sticky note. On the back there were some scribbles on it.