Chapter 6

FLASHBACK (6 years ago)

You breathed in slowly. Inhaling the scent of the cherry blossoms and fresh water lake. You could see her beautiful black hair sway in the breeze. As usual it was in a tight ponytail. Like she always said 'Smooth in the front and curly in the back.' You chuckled at the phrase your best friend always used. A sigh escaped your lips as you leaned back and layed on the soft grass. Staring at the blue skies. "Y/n."

You looked at Lade and smiled. Sitting back up. "What's up?" She smirked and laid her head on your shoulder. "Do you still like Kita-san?" You smirked. "No, why's it matter to you?" She blushed and sat straight up, a smirk on her face. "Well I like you. Sooo be my girlfriend." A blush spread across your face and you covered Lade's mouth. "Are you an idiot? You know that shit isn't tolerated here! If I was to date you who's to say no one will find out?"

You could see the hurt in Lade's eyes and she patted your shoulder. "Yea your right. We're only 15 years old anyways." Lade stood up and stretched. "Anyways good luck with Kita-san and his... gang. And be careful of that mafia. You never know when that mafia might strike again." She made a finger gun and pointed it at you. "Pew Pew." You raised an eyebrow.

"But, then again a mafia boss wouldn't kill the girl his son likes right?" Lade gave that smirk she always gave when she knew she was the reason mayhem starts. "What is that supposed to mean?" She turned around and shrugged. "I don't know.... Maybe your oh so sweet Kita-san might be part of a Mafia."

Your eyes widened and you furrowed your eyebrows. "Come on Lade stop talking nonsense." She laughed. "It's your choice to do with what I tell you." 'What the fuck are you starting now? This isn't funny Lade.'

Lade laughs, "Okay okay I'm sorry! Don't get butthurt Y/n!" You roll your eyes and sigh "It's okay whatever I guess..." you state. Lade looks at you then covers her face a bit. You raise an eyebrow but shrug it off.

--

You were walking back home with a lollipop in hand. As you were about to turn the corner to enter an alleyway you heard voices. "What the fuck is wrong with you Lade?!" You immediately stopped walking. "Nothing is fucking wrong with me bOsS I'm just making sure she stays safe."

"Safe?! Her safety should be your least concern right now!" You leaned on the wall listening to the conversation. 'Who the fuck is this girl?' You opened up your lollipop and popped it in your mouth. Finding the conversation intriguing. "You know what? FUCK YOU" Your eyebrows raised and you wanted to see what was happening. Suddenly there was a loud smacking sound and your eyes widened.

"Shut the fuck up Lade and get on your knees." You swallowed hard. You could feel your heart ramming against your ribcage. You recognized the voice. Without thinking you peeked into the alleyway and saw Lade on her knees with her head down. You couldn't confirm your suspicions about who the other person with Lade was because they were in the shadows. Someone appeared from the shadows and cocked back a gun. You still couldn't see them clearly. 'No no no they're gonna kill her!'

"You really don't know how to act. You think you'd get it in your name. Lady, Lade. Next time don't fuck around."

"Y/n." You whipped your head around to see Suna in front of you. You gaped at Suna. Not hearing him come at all. But, then again you were immersed in the situation happening. Before you realized it Suna had one hand above your head. 'What the-'

"Are you busy right now?" You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. It felt like he was shouting but then, again you didn't want those people to see you.

"N-no. C-can you see the-" Before you could finish he took the lollipop out of your mouth and put it in his. You blushed furiously before crossing your arms and looking the other way. "Can you quiet down a little bit?" Suna leaned in with the lollipop in his mouth. "Why? Don't want anyone to know we're together?" His voice lowered at a whisper.

'I probably shouldn't tell him. What if he decided to investigate and got hurt too?' You clench your jaw as your face is turning pink. "We're not together." Suna raised an eyebrow. "Yes we are. We're both outside of an alleyway together." You furrowed your eyebrows even more. Suna smirked, taking your silence as a win.