Chapter 7

★Timeskip★

It hadn't been long since Akagi's heartbreak. But, everything seemed to be turning into a disaster. It was as if seeing her with someone else was the beginning of it all. First, it began with his lack of sleep. Then, he began to eat more. Seeing as there was no point to be on a diet now.

His main goal at college was to avoid Nora and others. Not wanting to see her again. Matti had tried to contact him several times but he ignored her like the information taught in his Pass or Fail classes. Well most of them he was failing. And finally, exams.

Akagi stared intensely at the exam papers in front of him. 'I don't remember any of this. Did we really learn this?' He scratched his head before side glancing at someone else's paper. 'Wait no! I shouldn't.' He sighed before filling in what he knew. Knowing that he would fail indefinitely.

--

"Akagi I expected better from you." The professor frowned at the black headed man as he held his head low. "What's gotten into you?" Akagi moved his hand to the back of his head. "Just been going through some stuff." The professor nodded and opened his drawer. "You look horrible Akagi. Take this, it'll make you feel a whole lot better." Akagi looked up to see what seemed to be a cigarette.

"Oh no sorry I don't smoke." The professor pushed the cigarette into his face. "Take it. One puff. And then come back to me. Make sure to do it in private. Now leave." Akagi hesitantly took it and furrowed his eyebrows.

He walked out of the classroom and headed to the back of the school after going to 'lost and found' and claiming a lighter.

"I've never smoked before... do I just?" He put it in his mouth and lit the cigarette. Breathing in deeply from his mouth. Whatever this was he liked it. Before he coughed. "Ugh it tastes so weird." He took another puff and could feel himself relax.

-- Akagi first pov

After I finished the weird cigarette I threw it away and headed back into the main building to get to my next class. As soon as I opened the door to get back inside I could hear e v e r y t h i n g.

The footsteps of the other students. Opening and closing of doors. Not to mention everything seemed

B r i g h t er

H a p p i e r

FLASHBACK ENDED

"Wait wait wait. So YOU smoked weed thinking it was a cigarette?!"

Akagi snapped out of his reminiscence of the memory and turned to you. "I mean my dad always seemed relaxed after drinking a cigarette..." You frowned and leaned backwards when suddenly the door to the room opened. It was Atsumu. He didn't seem that happy. But, you didn't really care.

"What the fuck are you doing out of bed?" You tilted your head. "Huh? I can't-" Atsumu grabbed you by your hair and dragged you out of the chair. Not caring that you were seriously injured. Before picking you up and dropping you on the bed.

Already your eyes were watering. You looked into his eyes only to find anger. "Atsumu-" He wrapped his hand around your neck and shoved your head into the pillows. Moving his other to your bandaged ribs. Pressing on them.

Tears left your eyes as you lacked oxygen and the pain of your rib breaking more seemed to echo throughout your body. It felt horrible.

"Don't fucking speak Y/n. We should have left you to die." Venom laced his voice as he glared at you. You put your hands on his. Trying to move his hand. But, you weren't strong enough. He only squeezed tighter and you squeezed your eyes shut in pain.

"Atsumu stop! You're going to kill her!" You felt your hands get weaker and you slowly released Atsumu's hand. Before he let go of you and stopped pushing on your rib. A smirk forming on his face. "It'll be your turn soon anyways." You were coughing as oxygen filled your lungs again. Only for it to remind you of the pain in your ribs.

Atsumu turned around to Akagi who had fear in his eyes. "Let's go druggie." Akagi stood up shakily. He looked paler from before. Atsumu grabbed Akagi's arm and dragged him out of the room. The door slammed shut and you were left alone with your thoughts.

Until you heard screams. They seemed to grow louder and louder. Until you felt like the person was screaming next to you. You could hear your heart in your ears as the room felt hotter. You swallowed hard as you began to cry again.

Holding the left side of your rib cage. Terrified for when it was over. Because then... Then it'd be your turn.