1

Red string connecting two destine mates together. It raps gently around my body. Cutting deep into my skin the more Arlo tugs on it to get home. By this time i say he's only a bout halfway there.

I stand from my bed moving through the endless string lying around my room. Pulled on drawers and my desk, laying in hypes around my room.

The string of fate gets longer the more the two fated one remains separated, the more they don't fall in love.

Then again John can't live like this forever. The string would keep rapping around him intel it chocked him out.
Intel he died.
It would do the same to Arlo.

Intel they both die.

But Arlo likes seraphina.

Seraphina likes John.

John, me...loves someone who no longer lives. And coming to terms with that is bullshit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I grumble to myself the tight feeling in my pinky and the way the string rapped it's self around my arm to cut of my circulation was dreadful. John that idiot was pulling on my side of the string. Again. I grab at the string. Pulling ever so tightly at it. It rapped around my fist. I tug and pull as hard as I can.

"Is he pulling for his soulmate?, that's so cute"

"Aww the tough man over there must miss his girlfriend!"

"Oh lucky my fated mate never pulls on my string like that"

Whispers, normally people who pull on there string are trying to tell there fates mate that they miss them or that there thinking of them, I on the other hand was trying to get home and just needed more string to keep walking.

My other hand grabbed at the string too this time pulling harder.

"Um...sir your fated mate may have had enough of your kind gesture" a old lady came up to Arlo taping his shoulder. She smiled warmly at him. "I-" Arlo was cut off.

The red string rapped around his arm and hand slowly in tangled falling limp. It dropped to his side. John must have given him more string. Arlo turned around. His eye shrunk back. His hands started to tremble. Red string limply lay on the ground with a large cut in the middle.

His red string was cut. There red string was cut.