6

Arlo looked at himself in the mirror and fiddled with the buttons of his dress shirt. His parents where taking eilian and him to a fancy restaurant to get too known there sons 'fated mate'.

He was picking up Eilain in a taxi and his parents would meet them at the restaurant.

Arlo fiddled with his collar. He would say he looked pretty good. But he seemed to be more in a perfectionist mood today, actually he has been like this for the last few days since John had told his that his plan would 'fail'.

Arlo had been on edge ever since then. And he was starting to think John was right, that his plan was rubbish.

He sighed a bit. This plan of his will have too do for now or at least for tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sera don't you think this place where going too is a little fancy?" John questioned in the car ride there.

"Yeah it a little fancy, but we have been going out for a bit and I would like treat myself a little bite once and a while"

John sighed a bit.

He was fine with boba, going for a nice boba date like the time he went with Arlo.

They soon arrived at a restaurant called the 'Claire de la lune' a large building near the ocean look out cliff that tourist enjoy when visiting Wellstong. 

Another car Pulled up near them and let out a beautiful lady dressed in red, with blond/gray hair and what I assume was her husband.

Sera and I got out of the car and made are way up the stairs of the restaurant, the other blond lady and man following after.

"Hello wellcome to the Claire de la lune" a lady in her early 20 greeted us with a smile as we enter the restaurant. "Hi I have a reservation" sera smiled at the lady. "Name?"

There conversation was blurred out for me as I look around the restaurant, it was busy. People dressed up and where talking loudly at there tables, some where drinking others where eating. Then my eyes landed on him, a blond male sitting with his teal haired girlfriend clinging onto his arm at a booth a little away from them.

John gritted his teeth.

'Eilain not only took my fated mate, but she's also taking his money'

"Hey John lets go sit down now" sera said grabbing at johns hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arlo glances up from Eilain and his parents table the two older blonds had sat down not too long ago to join there son and his supposed fated mate.

Eilain and his mother where discussing plans for the future of there relationship. And Arlo father was paying little attention to the conversation instead  was watching a turf war tournament on tv near by.

Arlo.....Arlo was looking at John, him a seraphina where acting lovey dovey near by and it was making him sick. John was suppose to be his fated mate. And he had always pictured John and him acting like that. Arlo had never pictured John acting like this with anyone, anyone besides himself.

Arlo was in no hesitation to say that he hated the black haired male, but knowing that John had moved on so fast hurt.

Arlo had spent nights and days convincing himself that he hated the other, and that he only felt this way because of the string of fate. But he was now starting to doubt that.

This was confusing.

Arlo was now starting to get a headache his through where a mess and he didn't know what he thought of John anymore.

He sighed

"Mom dad, Eilain.....I'm going to go to the bathroom" he said standing up and walking though the crowed restaurant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cold water splashed onto my face. Dripping down onto my shirt. Sera had been extremely touchy this night ever since she noticed me looking over a Arlo.

I splash a little more water on my face.

Creak the bathroom door opened behind me.

Arlo came in. 'Just my luck'