9

"Cecile, can you post this?"

"Is it true?"

"Yes every bit of it"

Magenta hair was messy, blue eyes had large bags under them. Seraphina had stayed up late last night typing a paper to be printed all over the school next morning.

This was going to be fun.

"John never try and cross me again'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Johns hand shakes violently. He was standing in front of the two double doors of the cafeteria. He was handed a news paper this morning. And let's just say the arrival wasn't pleasing.

REVILED:  king Arlo and the school cripple fated mates?! The truth behind there scandals of a cut fate string.

It was printed on the front of the newspaper today.

"Hi..."

Arlo walked to the the black haired males side.

"Everything will be fine" Arlo said placing a hand on johns hair. Running his hand through it.

"Will it?"

"..."

"Of crosse John, Will face this together..."

"As what?"

"Let's start fresh" Arlo said suddenly.

"Let's start fresh.........as fated mates"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The doors of the cafetière where pushed open by both males. They both where holding hands as they entered. Whispered emerged from the crowd.

"What the- the king and the cripple"

"Eww gross"

"They kinda match those- I mean ewwww"

"Wtf I thought- Eilain and Arlo? Wahhh"

'Where agreeing to start fresh to start over'

We made a promise.

I'm not going to brake it and I hope he doesn't either.

I hope we can finally be fated mates for real... or at least friends?

"John..."

I look up at Arlo.

"Yeah"

"This is a crapy ending"

"I know...."

"But does it really have too end here?"

"Huh" arlo looked down at me.

"Arlo we agreed to start fresh right? So...there's so much more of are story to continue, and this time.....where going to have a happy ending....because"

John interlock there fingers

"Arlo where fated together, nothing can change that, where going to fall in love one day.. right? Because if god picked us to be fated mates then there must be a reason"

So I'm going to wait intel that spark of love hits me and I fall head over heels for you.

So we can rap are string around are self once again.

So we can be tied in red string again.

I'll wait for you to finally love me...Arlo.

The end

.~~^~~^~~^~~^~~.

Note: I lost inspiration for this chapter and cut it short I'm sorry, but I hope you enjoyed tied in red. It was my first finished book. And I'm beyond happy too know I finished one of my works.

Thank you for reading

OTParloxjohn

Crapy name I know

.~~^~~^~~^~~^~~.